Gundam Age - Discussion

Moster82

Flit. Hardcore genocidal maniac bent on revenge. He evokes good old UC barabrism. Screw understanding. Look where that got Kio. And as for Asem. Hes a very good pilot. Super Pirate too. But hes flawed and his goals dont make sense. Why leave hot Romary alone for 13 years. You are lucky she didnt cheat on you. Actually, missing for 13 years implies that you are dead.

Vegan used to be called UE and were thought to be aliens. I mean those designs worked well back then, because it wasnt something an enemy suit would look it. Gundam Age screwed around with a lot of gundam tropes. But the vegan suits are pretty cool. But so are the Age suits, they look pretty sleek homages to UC/SEED.

Age-1's design grew on me. I was really loving it when I see Grandpa Flit piloting it with booster pack and full armored gear.

• 4 weeks later...

i agree with u... death in age 1 werent really carried forward to age 2 and onwards... For mi, i feel that there was a need to show us wat what to the characters that were on the Diva instead of just replacing the whole of Diva crew... They did a pretty gd job of keep Obright but did not do justice to expand his character development... I mean... after Remi die... there was so much more he could do in season 3 either then to just kill Fram (another death i felt happen too fast... could have expanded Obright character to match Fram instead of just suddenly pitting them against each other and killing off both characters at the same time...)

• Geano locked this topic