H-hai

Neko Hunter Slime

H-hewwo... I'm Hunter and I'm a Neko Hunter Slime, I'm a slime that... that hunts... get it? Oh, darn... here's just my stuff, feel free to read it.

Fav food: Chicken

Fav toy: Stuffed Chicken

Special Traits: Power of invisibility, only leaves the eyes and mouth showing while invisible

Behavior: Docile and shy, keeps distance at times and usually doesn't initiate interaction.

Skills: Keen sense of smell and sight, sharp teeth and claws, paws are hidden flush within the fur of it's circular body making them completely hidden.

Means of transportation: Sliding around.

Weak spots: Behind the ears.

Hope this answers some stuff, if you have questions just ask.

Edited by Guest

Welcome to the community.

A slime, huh? Some of us might come up after you to level up. :D

Just kidding. We all are pretty friendly here, so I hope you enjoy your time.

How many cats have you captured?

Welcome to the community.

A slime, huh? Some of us might come up after you to level up. :D

Just kidding. We all are pretty friendly here, so I hope you enjoy your time.

How many cats have you captured?

None really... I don't like hunting cats, only chickens, I'm not a very good hunter in the first place. If the name threw you off then sorry, Neko Hunter Slime as in the Hunter Slime is a Neko

Edited by Guest

None really... I don't like hunting cats, only chickens, I'm not a very good hunter in the first place. If the name threw you off then sorry, Neko Hunter Slime as in the Hunter Slime is a Neko

Oh, I see. Yes, name did throw me off.

Welcome to the forums! I'm AniMeFReaK, and I'm famous for copying RyePotatoes' ex-avatar! Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here. BTW do you bite? If so, we must be twins!:o:O

Only chickens or if I feel threatened, even if we do it doesn't necessarily mean we're twins, we just have something in common

• Like 1

I'm famous for copying RyePotatoes' ex-avatar!

How could you?! -_- Jeeeeeeeeez.

Anyways on a serious note, Welcome to the community! Nice to meet you and we're glad in having you here :) Please take a moment to keep in mind to stay away from @AniMeFReaK Just a friendly advice ;)

Edited by Guest

How could you?! -_- Jeeeeeeeeez.

Anyways on a serious note, Welcome to the community! Nice to meet you and we're glad in having you here :) Please take a moment to keep in mind to stay away from @AniMeFReaK Just a friendly advice ;)

How could you kamisama? :angry::angry: Why don't you answer my questions on the "Ask The Potato~" thread?

• Friendly 1