Hai there

Dylan

Hajimemashite Dylan-San!

I am RyePotatoes desu. :D But you can call me Rye or Granny :P

@Optic did a great job putting together this site. I checked out a few anime forums before picking one to join, this one looked like it had more effort put into it so I decided to join this one. :)

I can agree with you on this one :D Optic puts a lot of effort on making this community very much likeable for the Member's preferences so don't be shy shy okay?! We'll be hoping to hear a lot from you from now on. :D no pressure ;) *gives potatoes*

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Welcome to the community, Dylan.

I hope you like it, as everyone is fairly friendly.

Since you like Hunter x Hunter, have you seen Yu Yu Hakusho? It is from the same creator and really enjoyable.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Hi welcome to the forums, nice to see a fellow black hat around here.

Everyone here is definitely friendly im sure you'll love it here :)

I see you already met my adoptive grandmother potato.

If you ever wanna just chat send me a pm. Hope to see you around :D

• Like 1

Welcome Dylan sorry I'm late getting this out been binge watching brave witches lol. This is a great site I think you'll love it here.

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

Since you like Hunter x Hunter, have you seen Yu Yu Hakusho? It is from the same creator and really enjoyable.

I've added it to my list to check out!

Hi welcome to the forums, nice to see a fellow black hat around here.

Well my job is usually keeping the bad guys out so I'd be more of a white hat xD

Welcome Dylan sorry I'm late getting this out been binge watching brave witches lol.

No problem! How was that show? Not sure if it's something I'd really get into tho D:

Well my job is usually keeping the bad guys out so I'd be more of a white hat xD

Actually, doesn't that just make part of the security team? White hat usually refers to people that do it on their own time and tell the company about the flaws. Then again, it depends on if you actively fighting the crackers or doing penetration testing.

• Like 1

Actually, doesn't that just make part of the security team? White hat usually refers to people that do it on their own time and tell the company about the flaws. Then again, it depends on if you actively fighting the crackers or doing penetration testing.

Also depends on how exactly he helps security

• Agree 2

No problem! How was that show? Not sure if it's something I'd really get into tho D:[/quote

No problem! How was that show? Not sure if it's something I'd really get into tho D:

Always been a fan of Strike Witches not so sure about Brave Witches

I do that in my free time as well, currently I've reported over 100 vulnerabilities to a total of 62 companies.

At my company I usually lead incident response and security architecture, since we're a smaller team though I have to wear many hats, sometimes that includes penetration testing our applications, websites, and internal users.

Also depends on how exactly he helps security

Right now it's a little bit of everything, but with a main focus on incident response and security architecture.

I do that in my free time as well, currently I've reported over 100 vulnerabilities to a total of 62 companies.

At my company I usually lead incident response and security architecture, since we're a smaller team though I have to wear many hats, sometimes that includes penetration testing our applications, websites, and internal users.

Right now it's a little bit of everything, but with a main focus on incident response and security architecture.

I see. That is interesting to know.

• Like 1