Hail, comrades. It is I, the Leviathan Willow.

Leviathan_Willow

I, Leviathan Willow, have grown undeniably tired of the human world. Day by day, the world grows even more bland, and likewise, less and less unique. It pains me to acknowledge the fact that an epidemic has spread throughout this world. That epidemic is known as, "Parallelism." In todays society, it is unacceptable to be anything, but a carbon copy of someone else. I'm sick of it! And that is why I searched the web for a place, in which, the Leviathan Willow can emerge from his solitary fortress and show who he really is. This site seemed best fit, so I decided to join. I shall now formally introduce myself.

I am a shut-in otaku. I love video games, anime, and ramen. If it wasn't already obvious, I may have a residing tendency of being a Chuunibyo. However, I shall never feel ashamed to carry the name of the Leviathan Willow, harborer of chaos and mad scientist extraordinaire! I look forward to gaining many comrades and allies, whilst I use this site.

Since I have run out of things to say, I bid thee farewell.

-LW

hiya and welcome to the forums fellow otaku

I think you will enjoy it here nut be fore warned if you get out of line ill slap you with this 5 day old banana peal (that is if I had one)

so in between your epic science experiments to wreak chaos come make some posts or threads and have fun with us here

I, Leviathan Willow, have grown undeniably tired of the human world. Day by day, the world grows even more bland, and likewise, less and less unique. It pains me to acknowledge the fact that an epidemic has spread throughout this world. That epidemic is known as, "Parallelism." In todays society, it is unacceptable to be anything, but a carbon copy of someone else. I'm sick of it! And that is why I searched the web for a place, in which, the Leviathan Willow can emerge from his solitary fortress and show who he really is. This site seemed best fit, so I decided to join. I shall now formally introduce myself.

I am a shut-in otaku. I love video games, anime, and ramen. If it wasn't already obvious, I may have a residing tendency of being a Chuunibyo. However, I shall never feel ashamed to carry the name of the Leviathan Willow, harborer of chaos and mad scientist extraordinaire! I look forward to gaining many comrades and allies, whilst I use this site.

Since I have run out of things to say, I bid thee farewell.

-LW

Being a shut in is the best way to live life.

Also, quite the introduction! Bravo!

My name is Kirry, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to hit me up!

Welcome! Hope to see you around!