Has anyone read Clockwork Planet?

JesuDesu22

I mean the light novels, but if you've read the manga, you're welcome to post too. c:

I started reading the first volume of the light novels for Clockwork Planet because I wanted to get a gist of the plot for my blog. I was writing about my expectations for the upcoming anime in April.

As I started reading it, I was instantly drawn in. No going back. I'm in it for the long run, now. I really fell in love with it. I already have so many favourite light novels; where will I fit this on the list? I don't even know, but it's up there in my top favourites with Eromanga-Sensei, Re:Zero, Spice and Wolf, Bungaku Shoujo, and who knows what else? The point is, I loved it. I highly recommend it. I want it to get an official North American release.

If you've read it, what do you think of it? Are you looking forward to the anime? Do you think the light novels should be released outside of Japan?

Clockwork_Planet_LN_Cover.jpg.5f16d3e5d64a97c478309929b81ce180.jpg

Also, forgive me if I'm in the wrong section. I figured since I'm talking about a specific title I should put it here. =w=;

• Like 1

unfortunately light novels and manga isn't easy to come by where I am , and my job makes it hard as well to lacate or have delivered

so I'm frustraitingly waiting for its anime release and hope it isn't to indifferent to the media it's produced from

I believe the anime is to be released early April, the 4th I think

and I have hyped about it in other threads already

unfortunately light novels and manga isn't easy to come by where I am , and my job makes it hard as well to lacate or have delivered

so I'm frustraitingly waiting for its anime release and hope it isn't to indifferent to the media it's produced from

That's so sad! A life without light novels and manga readily available at your local bookstore/library... I'm lucky, I suppose.

Yes, the anime will be released early April! What parts did you hear about that made you hype about it? :D

• Agree 1

I should add there are book stores around here , as for light novels the stores I have seen would be light on what you would get and id have to search for a decent store to find that supplies such light novels and than they'd prob have to get it in , def haven't seen any manga in any of the book stores around here

but then theres my job , a late start is 6am and not usually finished prier to 4/4:30 so makes hard to get to the stores any ways to work out what they will do for me prier to close

thinking of looking to see if I can get this sort of nature on ebooks/digital or even on cd as I don't mind to listen to them being read whilst I drive , as I'm always in the vehicle (that my job a driver of big vehicles)

• 1 month later...

Can you not use bookdepository.com ?

They deliver worldwide free and are up to about 40% cheaper than buying local here

Can you not use bookdepository.com ?

They deliver worldwide free and are up to about 40% cheaper than buying local here

thanks @Renee , but besides the fact that I didn't know about that site till well now , the main problem i have with ordering anything online is my line of work doesn't let me know when I'd be home I can on call be gone days on end , and I live alone so receiving the product can be hard , but thanks for the heads up

• Geano locked this topic