Hello! :3

noneed4toma

Hello Toma! Welcome to AF! :angel: It's nice to meet you as well!

I love food and my favorite anime at the moment is Your Name, Yuri on Ice, Attack on Titan and there's more but I can't think at the moment!

I strongly approve of your selection of favorite anime. Were you able to watch Your Name in a movie theater?

• Like 1

Your Name

I strongly approve of your selection of favorite anime. Were you able to watch Your Name in a movie theater?

Oh jeez, I didn't catch that right at first. Bloody spectacular movie, that was!

• Like 1

Hello Toma! Welcome to AF! :angel: It's nice to meet you as well!

YES!!! I can't wait for funimation to bring out the blu ray for it xD. I love the music too!!!

• Like 2

YES!!! I can't wait for funimation to bring out the blu ray for it xD. I love the music too!!!

Mhm! It was a real treat, hahaha. I actually didn't plan on catching it in theater, because the weekend was so busy. But, it was there in the mall, and well...

That was one of the best experiences that I have ever had in any movie, tbh - it was awesome. :D

• Like 1

Mhm! It was a real treat, hahaha. I actually didn't plan on catching it in theater, because the weekend was so busy. But, it was there in the mall, and well...

That was one of the best experiences that I have ever had in any movie, tbh - it was awesome. :D

I think last week was the last week at the theaters I was really shocked how long it was in theaters. I wish they would bring more anime to theaters like that :)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I think last week was the last week at the theaters I was really shocked how long it was in theaters. I wish they would bring more anime to theaters like that :)

I know, right? I was fortunate enough to watch the Madoka Magica movie some years ago, and it was a total blast! Even had some cosplayers in the crowd. :D

As much as I love Your Name, I actually prefer Silent Voice over it. No h8 pls.

Anyways, welcome to the forums.

I do hope you enjoy your time here.

If you haz questions, then ask away.

See ya around~

A new prey is always welcome. hue

• Funny 1

Welcome to the forum Toma , I love Attack on Titan as well, I hope you enjoy it here and if you need any help just ask

As much as I love Your Name, I actually prefer Silent Voice over it. No h8 pls.

Anyways, welcome to the forums.

I do hope you enjoy your time here.

If you haz questions, then ask away.

See ya around~

A new prey is always welcome. hue

I want to see that movie!! Is it good?

• Like 1

hiya Toma and welcome to the forums

out of the 3 anime you have mentioned ive only seen Your Name and really enjoyed it

and @Sekkarou ive now also seen Silent Voice after seeing your comment and I really enjoyed it as well but for different reason and to me I couldn't rate the to each other as they were to me different types not simular

but anywho ive come here to say hey to Toma

and state I hope you enjoy the forums

so feel free to make posts asking questions making statements or just cause you want to

come on in and have some fun