Hello Everyone!

tomokoi

Hello everyone! My name is tomokoi. I started watching anime in March of this year and so far I've seen a ton of great anime so far (so much I lost count). My username "tomokoi" I made by putting "I" onto the end of "Tomoko," the main character from Watamote (creativity at it's finest). I have been on forums before and I enjoyed the general forum experience, so hopefully I will like it here. /)

tumblr_n0nbln9Mmj1smcbm7o1_500.gif.9284b05b2ecd6374718023ae0350ffb0.gif

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to Anime Forums, @tomokoi! We're glad to have you as a part of the site! We're also happy that you like anime and have found so many good shows! Which would you say is your favorite anime? I've seen a few episodes of Watamote and it wasn't too bad, so I see why you like it. Thanks for joining up, we can't wait to see what you'll do! :)

Hello everyone! My name is tomokoi. I started watching anime in March of this year and so far I've seen a ton of great anime so far (so much I lost count). My username "tomokoi" I made by putting "I" onto the end of "Tomoko," the main character from Watamote (creativity at it's finest). I have been on forums before and I enjoyed the general forum experience, so hopefully I will like it here. /)

[ATTACH=full]30083[/ATTACH]

Welcome to the family:) Its a BIG one.

animeforumswelcome.png.6473ab9e91a7f97f4abf702d34a336fe.png

Hello, Tomo-chan! I don't think I got the chance to formally introduce myself.

My name is Kirry! Thank you for joining. I hope you enjoy it here! (o^.^o)

If you have any questions or concerns, please, don't hesitate to ask!

Also, if you just want a friend, I'm usually always around here or on our discord server. ^_^:angel:

I hope to see you around~