Hello everyone!!

xXFallendeathXx

Hello there. I'm new here, i think it will take me some time to get used to this. I like making friends. I hope to meet new friends here and i'm a huge fan of animes,especially romance animes. My favorites are highschool dxd, sword art online,clannad and many more.....Its a long list haha Anyways hope we will get along well!!

Hello there. I'm new here, i think it will take me some time to get used to this. I like making friends. I hope to meet new friends here and i'm a huge fan of animes,especially romance animes. My favorites are highschool dxd, sword art online,clannad and many more.....Its a long list haha Anyways hope we will get along well!!

We definitely shall get along well! If you like SAO, I like you! :) Welcome to AF, hope you enjoy it here. Btw, Happy Holidays!!!

animeforumswelcome.png.9f277d6b0789f3d91876d64c2432fd59.png

Welcome to Anime Forums, Death-kun~

My name is Kirry, and if you have any questions or concerns, please, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM~

Everyone here is pretty friendly and we are a happy little community.

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Also, there are plenty of members here who also enjoy Romance anime, so I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. ^_^

Ja ne~

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

[ATTACH=full]30289[/ATTACH]

Welcome to Anime Forums, Death-kun~

My name is Kirry, and if you have any questions or concerns, please, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM~

Everyone here is pretty friendly and we are a happy little community.

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Also, there are plenty of members here who also enjoy Romance anime, so I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. ^_^

Ja ne~

Thanks kirry ^_^

• Friendly 1