Hello everyone!

Drewan

Glad to meet you all. I'm Andrew and I'm happy to be a member of this family.

I started to watch anime and read manga a long time ago.

The first anime I've seen was Shaman King and the first manga I've read was Naruto.

In my spare time I like to listening to music, drawing, reading and playing my guitar.

I'm looking forward to discuss about anime, manga and other stuff. I'm sure it will interesting.

If you have any question, feel free to ask. Thank you for the attention. See you around!

• Like 3

Hey and welcome to AF! It's always great to see more people joining!

The first anime I every watched was Heaven's Lost Property (Sora No Otoshimono).

It's a great romance and sci-fi anime if you don't mind Ecchi (No Nudity) weaved into as the comedy. It has a very compelling story to it all, although for a satisfactory ending, you'll have to read the manga.

• Like 2

Hey and welcome to AF! It's always great to see more people joining!

The first anime I every watched was Heaven's Lost Property (Sora No Otoshimono).

It's a great romance and sci-fi anime if you don't mind Ecchi (No Nudity) weaved into as the comedy. It has a very compelling story to it all, although for a satisfactory ending, you'll have to read the manga.

Thank you!

I've heard about this anime, but never tried it. Hmm, I should watch it someday. :D

• Like 1

Glad to meet you all. I'm Andrew and I'm happy to be a member of this family.

I started to watch anime and read manga a long time ago.

The first anime I've seen was Shaman King and the first manga I've read was Naruto.

In my spare time I like to listening to music, drawing, reading and playing my guitar.

I'm looking forward to discuss about anime, manga and other stuff. I'm sure it will interesting.

If you have any question, feel free to ask. Thank you for the attention. See you around!

Welcome, welcome! I'm sure you'll like it a lot here.

You're right to call this a family, we are indeed all very close and friendly. We're open to new members, of course, so don't be put off.

If you have any questions, do feel free to send me a message, I'll help.

What music do you like? :3

• Like 1

Hello and welcome

Thanks!

Welcome to the Family Andrew! :D We're glad to have you here :D Don't worry bout fitting in I'm sure you'll fit right in! I see what you did there with your name btw :P

Thank you! Hahah, glad you found out. :D

Welcome, welcome! I'm sure you'll like it a lot here.

You're right to call this a family, we are indeed all very close and friendly. We're open to new members, of course, so don't be put off.

If you have any questions, do feel free to send me a message, I'll help.

What music do you like? :3

Thanks! If I will have any question, I will ask you via PM. :D

Most of time I'm listening to rock and nightcore. My favorite bands are System of A Down, Green Day, Metallica, Linkin Park and so on.

• Like 2