Hello I'm new!

Imogen

Good evening everyone (or whatever time of day you live in... it's evening for me!)

My real life name is Sarah but you can call me pretty much whatever you like (if you are talking to me I hope you indicate that in some why. I don't mind a "hey you" but if there's a lot of people talking I probably won't know you're referring to me)

I live in Colorado USA and I love to hike, play games, watch anime, and watch a select few TV shows (Better Call Saul, Game of Thrones, Westworld).

I work at a bank so I won't be super active during the US workweek, but I look forward to chatting with ya'll!

• Like 4

G'evening, and welcome to AF! We appear to be swimming in new members today. :D

My real life name is Sarah but you can call me pretty much whatever you like

I'm Chelsea, but you can call me pretty much whatever you like as well. :o

hike

<3

You should totally join in on the hiking thread.

I work at a bank so I won't be super active during the US workweek, but I look forward to chatting with ya'll!

No worries! The site is most active on weekends, anyhow, so you're good I think. :)

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

G'evening, and welcome to AF! We appear to be swimming in new members today. :D

I'm Chelsea, but you can call me pretty much whatever you like as well. :o

<3

You should totally join in on the hiking thread.

No worries! The site is most active on weekends, anyhow, so you're good I think. :)

Thank you!

The useful looks like a juicy piece of meat on a bone and it went well with your post. Sorry I'm going off topic but it's just so

latest?cb=20140127212049

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

Hello Imogen! It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance! I hope you love it here; I know that I have actually found it to be a very pleasant community.

My real life name is Sarah but you can call me pretty much whatever you like

My real life name is Eva, but you can call my Cy~ - don't forget the squiggly line.

I work at a bank

I can sympathize with you there! I work as an accountant in a local government. Hahaha. My eyes bleed at the end of every day. There's nothing like dealing with money and people to make every day exhausting bright.

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

ahh welcome!!! im quite new here as well but so far its a great, sweet community so i hope you enjoy yourself!

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

Good evening everyone (or whatever time of day you live in... it's evening for me!)

My real life name is Sarah but you can call me pretty much whatever you like (if you are talking to me I hope you indicate that in some why. I don't mind a "hey you" but if there's a lot of people talking I probably won't know you're referring to me)

I live in Colorado USA and I love to hike, play games, watch anime, and watch a select few TV shows (Better Call Saul, Game of Thrones, Westworld).

Welcome, Sarah.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Everyone is really friendly, and not very judgmental, though we do disagree from time to time.

Hiya! I'm new here too! Super excited to meet people who have a love for anime.

Welcome, I am not too sure I want to really call you by your user name, but I hope you enjoy your time here.

Everyone here is very friendly.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum Imogen, I love Game of thrones as well and can't wait until next month, I hope you have a nice time on here

• Like 1

Welcome, Sarah.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Everyone is really friendly, and not very judgmental, though we do disagree from time to time.

Welcome, I am not too sure I want to really call you by your user name, but I hope you enjoy your time here.

Everyone here is very friendly.

Welcome to the forum Imogen, I love Game of thrones as well and can't wait until next month, I hope you have a nice time on here

Same, a whole year to get pumped for season 7!

• Like 2

Hi Sarah! Welcome to Anime Forums! This is a really great little community so you've chosen well ^w^

I hope you enjoy your stay here, I see (because ya know, I'm a casual stalker) that you've made a fair few posts already so I'm glad to see that.

Any problems, give us a shout :)

See you around!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, welcome to AF. Sorry for the late response.

My name is Frost, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to send me a PM.

I hope you enjoy our small community.

See you around~

• Friendly 1