Hello! I'm Zin~

zin

Hello @zin , welcome to the forums and i wish you a great time here.

I love cute girls as well ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

thank you so much!!

cute girls are the best. speaking of i love your profile picture :o

• Friendly 1

Welcome to the forum Zin, I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you need any help just ask

ah thank you! ill let you know if i have any questions ^_^

hiya and welcome to the forums Zin

I must say I think we all love cute girls and we definitely have our share on this forum

anyways I hope you enjoy our forums

any questions feel free to ask other than that feel free to post well anything that comes to mind

and we will see you on the inside

hiya and welcome to the forums Zin

I must say I think we all love cute girls and we definitely have our share on this forum

anyways I hope you enjoy our forums

any questions feel free to ask other than that feel free to post well anything that comes to mind

and we will see you on the inside

thanks!! and im glad bc girls deserved to be appreciated as much as possible

and im enjoying it so far! everyone seems very nice

Konnichiwa Zin-chan! Welcome to the forums! I loved Ano Hana as well it was very nice :) If you have any questions and such don't be shy to approach me! :) I'll try my best! :)

arigatou~

ano hana was great but what wasnt great was how many tissues i wasted from sobbing throughout the whole thing

• Like 1

arigatou~

ano hana was great but what wasnt great was how many tissues i wasted from sobbing throughout the whole thing

Wahhhh yeahhh especially in the ending! And the music background was helping out with the tears too

Wahhhh yeahhh especially in the ending! And the music background was helping out with the tears too

riGHT i could barely see through the tears during the ending scene,, the music was incredible!! i still listen to secret base pretty often

• Like 1

riGHT i could barely see through the tears during the ending scene,, the music was incredible!! i still listen to secret base pretty often

Me too, I really loved the song actually. Tried singing it even <3

Maybe in the bathroom xD

im laughign i couldnt tell if you meant as like a cover/in front of people or just casually

• Like 1

Welcome to AF, Zin! :)

Its always lovely to see new faces here - I hope you decide to stick around!

Also, cute girls are the best. o3o

thanks so much!! i really love how warm of a welcome ive gotten so i think i definitely will stick around!!

i 100% agree nothing compares to cute girls

• Like 1

thanks so much!! i really love how warm of a welcome ive gotten so i think i definitely will stick around!!

i 100% agree nothing compares to cute girls

Lovely to hear :)

The forum may not be the busiest one on the Internet, but I don't think many others can compete with the atmosphere and vibe. :D

Lovely to hear :)

The forum may not be the busiest one on the Internet, but I don't think many others can compete with the atmosphere and vibe. :D

i think thats kind of a good thing!! sometimes you need a break from incredibly busy social media and going to a place thats more quiet is often more personal and genuine~

i think thats kind of a good thing!! sometimes you need a break from incredibly busy social media and going to a place thats more quiet is often more personal and genuine~

Totally agreed on that, to be honest. Super busy forums with thousands of active members have never really been my thing... way too impersonal, imo. :?

Totally agreed on that, to be honest. Super busy forums with thousands of active members have never really been my thing... way too impersonal, imo. :?

yeah! with really popular ones they tend to already have cliques involved too so you feel really out of place a lot of the time,, which is unfortunate

• Agree 1

Welcome, zin. I hope you like things here, as everyone is pretty nice.

You like Anohana, huh? That was a pretty enjoyable show, and NIS America at least had decent subs for it (NIS America has released a lot of subtitles that are hard to read because they were too small).

Hullo zin! Welcome to the forum!

who loves cute girls and flowers and anything pastel aesthetic

Hey, I like those things as well! :o Let's be friends! (o^.^o)

shirobako

I'm finally watching this anime for the first time, and I am liking it a lot more than I thought I would. I think you have excellent tastes. :)

Welcome, zin. I hope you like things here, as everyone is pretty nice.

You like Anohana, huh? That was a pretty enjoyable show, and NIS America at least had decent subs for it (NIS America has released a lot of subtitles that are hard to read because they were too small).

thank you!! everyone has been super friendly to me so far so i agree

and well im glad they didnt do that to anohana bc im sure it wouldve put a lot of people off from watching it :/

• Like 2