Hello Mina-san

MadaraUchiha

Hello. This is MadaraUchiha. Nice to meet you all.

I'm from India.

My favourite anime are Death Note, Code Geass, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, Steins;Gate. I have watched quite a number of anime, though, I'm not sure if posting my anime list from myanimelist is allowed here.

I haven't read a lot of manga. In fact, the only one I've read completely is Naruto.

I'm currently watching Boku no Hero Academia season 2, One Piece and Boruto Next generations among currently airing anime, and as far as aired shows are concerned, I'm watching God Eater, right now.

Hope to have a great time here.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

Hello Madera! I'm new here also but I love how everyone gets a greeting here, so I wanted to share that greeting too. Personally I've read lots of magna but only watched a couple anime all the way through. I've been watching dragon ball super recently and also the ancient magus bride. (I hope they make more....!)

• Like 1

Hello Madera! I'm new here also but I love how everyone gets a greeting here, so I wanted to share that greeting too. Personally I've read lots of magna but only watched a couple anime all the way through. I've been watching dragon ball super recently and also the ancient magus bride. (I hope they make more....!)

Dragon ball Super eh? So I assume you've watched/read Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z, then. Or did you watch Dragon Ball Kai? I'm very curious about DB, since it has such a legendary status, and I haven't watched a single episode of it.

And, welcome to the forum. I hope there's a lot we can discuss.

Hey there and welcome to the forums!:) We hope you enjoy your stay here!:) We're all friendly and if you have any problems, you can always share them with us!:) Enjoy your stay here!:)

Love,

AniMeFReaK

Thank you. That's very kind of you. I do hope to have a great time here, and have a lot of discussions.

• Like 1

Dragon ball Super eh? So I assume you've watched/read Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z, then. Or did you watch Dragon Ball Kai? I'm very curious about DB, since it has such a legendary status, and I haven't watched a single episode of it.

And, welcome to the forum. I hope there's a lot we can discuss.

I used to watch some DBZ on tv back in the day here and there. I preferred dragon ball the manga&anime though, for the humor and goku's light heartedness. DBsuper captures that, with surprising amount of comedy! and doesnt linger too much in DBZ's infamous 20-episode fights. Theres more story to it, in my opinion.

I haven't watched much other than those two.

^^

I used to watch some DBZ on tv back in the day here and there. I preferred dragon ball the manga&anime though, for the humor and goku's light heartedness. DBsuper captures that, with surprising amount of comedy! and doesnt linger too much in DBZ's infamous 20-episode fights. Theres more story to it, in my opinion.

I haven't watched much other than those two.

^^

I see. That's the reason why I'm kinda putting off watching DBZ. The long fight scenes. Though, it helps that Dragon Ball Kai, the remade shortened version is there. Dragon Ball, the original series has good pacing, though right? Devoid of the prolonged fight scenes, and such, that is.

I see. That's the reason why I'm kinda putting off watching DBZ. The long fight scenes. Though, it helps that Dragon Ball Kai, the remade shortened version is there. Dragon Ball, the original series has good pacing, though right? Devoid of the prolonged fight scenes, and such, that is.

Yeah, much better pacing! you actually get a resolve in most episodes, if I remember correctly. Seems like since so many of the characters are being introduced and Goku is growing/ training things move much faster. I think the longest fight scenes are in a longer tournament setting, but even so its different fights with different fighters.

I would recommend it, especially if you enjoy good humor.

Yeah, much better pacing! you actually get a resolve in most episodes, if I remember correctly. Seems like since so many of the characters are being introduced and Goku is growing/ training things move much faster. I think the longest fight scenes are in a longer tournament setting, but even so its different fights with different fighters.

I would recommend it, especially if you enjoy good humor.

I'd love to watch it. Just to experience what proto-shounen looked like, and how it influenced some of the shounen anime I've watched(vis-a-vis One Piece, Naruto, HunterxHunter, Bleach, Fairy Tail). Plus, a chance to get away from some of the serious stuff I've been watching lately.

And, yes, tournament arcs. Some of my favourite arcs in shounen happen to be tournament arcs. Be it the Hunter exam in HxH or the chunin exams in Naruto.