hello!

Shojo

Hello, my name is Shojo.

I am new to this whole forum business. I've been a Fan of anime for a long time (10+ years), and I am interested in meeting other people with same interests.

my favorite anime series are Lupin the third series two, Jojo's bizarre adventure, Cowboy bebop, and detective Conan.

I am currently reading/ rereading one punch man, mob psycho 100, and Yu Yu Hakusho. I like to watch/ read series that are about crime, I am a sucker for fictional romance, and suspense.

I guess that is all for now!

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Hello, my name is Shojo.

WELL HELLO THERE.

Welcome to the place. It's quite a decent place, I tend to think, though perhaps a little quiet at times - not that that's a bad thing, by any measure. I'm fairly new as well, and I've so far found this forum to be fairly pleasant - hopefully it'll be the same for you, and you'll decide to stick around. That'd be just swell, swell I say.

Have you ever seen Erased or Monster? They're both favorites of mine that fall under the categories of crime and suspense, though Monster's long length and fairly slow pace make it something of a special taste. Erased, on the other hand, is a fairly easy recommendation. Clannad, meanwhile, is my favorite romantic anime, and alternates between being absolutely hilarious and absolutely heart wrenching.

With that said, again, welcome and welcome.

WELL HELLO THERE.

Thank you, for your warm welcome.

From what i seen from this place so far, i think i might stay. it seems like a nice community.

i have never heard of either series, but they sound interesting. i will definitely give both a look.

thanks!

• Like 1

Welcome, Shojo. Hopefully since you're new to forums you'll have an especially good experience so you aren't turned off from them. So far, this seems like a good place to start so good pick.

• Like 2

hiya and welcome to the forums

I do hope you enjoy it here and stick around a while

we are a fairly friendly bunch with a wide viewing taste in anime/manga

so have fun and don't be shy in making posts or threads

see you soon

• Like 1