Hello

justsomezombie

Hello, im new so i figured i should introduce myself. I am just some zombie, i like to watch anime, play games, watch anime about games and play games about anime... I like anime with comedy, romance, horror, slice of life, and shounen. Some of my favorite anime are Soul Eater, Trigun, Dragonball, Re;Zero, Hellsing, Bleach, and Mirai Nikki, and some of my favorite games are Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Call of Duty, Starbound, Bioshock, and many different Visual Novels and MMO's. I hope to get along with everyone!

hiya and welcome to the forums

yer peopolites here will talk bout

watching anime, playing games, watching anime about games and playing games about anime and also manga amongst other things as well so you shouldn't have trouble fitting in

the group is pretty easy going so have fun

• Like 1

Chaos;Head, Steins;gate, katawa shoujo, the fate series, clannad lol just to name a few

Aha. I'm a big fan of the Fate series myself (though I don't keep up with the spin-offs), and consumed the original visual novel quite voraciously as it was being translated years back. I thought Chaos;Head was okay, albeit a little underwhelming, but bloody well loved Steins;Gate. Meanwhile, in Katawa Shoujo, Hanako is my waifu. Haven't actually played Clannad, but I recently watched the anime and was quite taken with it, so I'll probably have to correct that before too long.

In addition to those mentioned above, I'm also very fond of Planetarian and Utawarerumono, though my absolute favorite by far is Saya No Uta. I absolutely adore writhing flesh-things and similar abominations of all shapes and sizes. I found it to be very touching, heart warming, and inspiring.

Beyond that, I've gone through a fair swath of random visual novels of all shapes and sizes, though I've found most of them to be fairly forgettable in the end.

Hello, im new so i figured i should introduce myself. I am just some zombie, i like to watch anime, play games, watch anime about games and play games about anime... I like anime with comedy, romance, horror, slice of life, and shounen. Some of my favorite anime are Soul Eater, Trigun, Dragonball, Re;Zero, Hellsing, Bleach, and Mirai Nikki, and some of my favorite games are Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Call of Duty, Starbound, Bioshock, and many different Visual Novels and MMO's. I hope to get along with everyone!

I am also a zombie blueberry.

Soul Eater. <3 One of my favorite animes! Everything you listed is quite good! Also, Kingdom Hearts <3 My childhood.

I hope you enjoy it here! If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to let me know!

Hope to see you around! Welcome!