Hello!~

Seishun

Hi there! I found out about this forum a while ago but only recently gathered up the courage to start signing up and posting on forums. If you can see from my profile picture that I really like the series Love Live! I really love idol music and the whole concept of idols. I've been watching anime for almost all of my life and I've never really been picky with what I watch (except for all the plotless mega ecchi series) so I really don't have a favourite genre. Anyways, this forum seems like an awesome place and I hope we get along!

• Like 1

Hi there! I found out about this forum a while ago but only recently gathered up the courage to start signing up and posting on forums. If you can see from my profile picture that I really like the series Love Live! I really love idol music and the whole concept of idols. I've been watching anime for almost all of my life and I've never really been picky with what I watch (except for all the plotless mega ecchi series) so I really don't have a favourite genre. Anyways, this forum seems like an awesome place and I hope we get along!

Ooo. New member. :o

Welcome to AF! A bright, shining place filled with rainbows, unicorns, happiness, cosmic horrors and eldritch abominations, friendship, love, and sincere desires for world peace and harmony. You are welcome here, in this endless swirling abyss of Japanese media fandom.

You'll love it here. If you don't, you will in time.

Hello there~

Welcome to the forums.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

If you have any questions, refer to my signature.

See ya around~

Btw, I'm the Cosmic Horror and Eldritch abomination she was talking about.

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

Wait, I thought that was me ! apart from always running on time as well (well my time any ways

soooo now to the point of being here

Hiya and welcome to the forums from the great and mighty ME the main attraction the almighty humangasour the Cosmic Horror and Eldritch abomination all dolled in to one , ME

any ways enough about me for a second

as you can see the place is full of fun and weirdness and all types of other things too , oww look a puppy dog tail , ops side tracked again

so I think you will have fun here so enjoy and make some posts and friends and we will see how it goes

now back to more about me

Glad you found the courage to pop on! It's nice to meet you!!

I'm Kirry, and if you ever have any questions or concerns in regards to the forum, or even if you just want to chat, feel free to message me!

Hope to see you around! Welcome!!!