HELP I'm trying to find an anime!

Clint Jackson

Hey, so I found this clip of an anime on Facebook a while back, but I wasn't able to find it again, nor could I find it on google, and nobody would say what it was! (Actually, that's not totally true, some people were saying it was boku no pico lmao) BUT let me describe it, and hopefully someone knows what it is! So, the video clip was set in a classroom. The teacher was fairly young, and from what I could tell wasn't highly respected by either students or the teachers. But, he proceeded to teach a lesson where he displayed the ability to redesign the words they used to create/control magic. He could add curvature to the trajectory of a spell, and other things. He was basically teaching "Magic Theory 101" and became incredibly popular as a result of his astounding knowledge of magic. WHAT ANIME IS THIS????

• Like 1

Weird question, but how would you rate the quality of the animation? If it's more recent, the quality should be pretty up there, if it wasn't, it might mean it was a few years older. Although since this was from Facebook, I imagine that it was probably something that came out in the last year, which would make it easier to find.

• Like 1

That sounds like a lot of anime xD

I wish i could help but im afraid idk what it is, sorry

IT DOES NOT DESCRIBE EVERY ANIME I HAVE SEEN OVER 100 ANIME AND THIS STUCK OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB sorry.. Srry i wasn't able to answer in time...

Edited by Guest

• Geano locked this topic