HEY EVERYONE~ I like Kpop, Anime & Dancing!

bboytlil

Hey everyone, so I'm new to this community and group, so I would like to introduce myself to you guys. HEY!!! All you awesome people out there, so my name is Tony and I like: Anime, Kpop, Dancing, Filming, Eating Food and Adventuring in life while doing my best to inspire you guys out there to do what you love and stay passionate. It would be awesome if I would get to know you guys and talk about anime, music and all that cool stuff! Here is an Idea of what I do so feel free to check it out and let's get to know each other.

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/bboytlil

• Like 1

Hey everyone, so I'm new to this community and group, so I would like to introduce myself to you guys. HEY!!! All you awesome people out there, so my name is Tony and I like: Anime, Kpop, Dancing, Filming, Eating Food and Adventuring in life while doing my best to inspire you guys out there to do what you love and stay passionate. It would be awesome if I would get to know you guys and talk about anime, music and all that cool stuff! Here is an Idea of what I do so feel free to check it out and let's get to know each other.

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/bboytlil

Hello, welcome to AF.

Just watched 2 of your videos. Very nice.

How long have you been break dancing for?

My name is Frost, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to send me a PM.

I hope you enjoy our small community.

See you around~

• Like 1

Hello, welcome to AF.

Just watched 2 of your videos. Very nice.

How long have you been break dancing for?

My name is Frost, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to send me a PM.

I hope you enjoy our small community.

See you around~

Hey Nice to meet you Frost! Thank you soo much! I really do appreciate the time you took out of your day checking it out! This Fall will be 9 years for me! I just love listening to anime Openings, Ending and OST while breakdancing! I just want to inspire others to always be passionate with their hobbies! I really do enjoy this community! Everyone is soo friendly! ^_^ I hope to see you around as well!

• Friendly 1

Welcome, welcome!

We're the friendliest around, so you'll have no problems here ^^

I hope you have a great time here! If you have any questions or need any help, I'm happily available.

See you around! :)

Hey there Nectar! Thank you for welcoming me to this forum! I hope to see you around as well!

• Like 1

Hey Nice to meet you Frost! Thank you soo much! I really do appreciate the time you took out of your day checking it out! This Fall will be 9 years for me! I just love listening to anime Openings, Ending and OST while breakdancing! I just want to inspire others to always be passionate with their hobbies! I really do enjoy this community! Everyone is soo friendly! ^_^ I hope to see you around as well!

That is awesome! I also think it is important to be passionate with the things you love. I think you will find a lot of people like that here. Thank you!