Hey Everyone XD ^^

AnjuRatty

Hello ! ^^

I joined a few days back and this is my first time participating in the forums :3

I've been watching Anime for quite a while and only started watching anime in masses quite recently.

My other interests are movies , cricket , music , games and tech xD , I'm 19 and currently a SE student ^^

Hoping to get to know friendly people discuss anime ! (or anything else lol)

• Like 1

Welcome to the community.

I hope you like it here, as everyone is nice.

Many of us are tech fans too, since we have a section for it.

So, what are your favorite anime and, since you never specified, what kind of games do you like?

Welcome to the community.

I hope you like it here, as everyone is nice.

Many of us are tech fans too, since we have a section for it.

So, what are your favorite anime and, since you never specified, what kind of games do you like?

Welcome to forum and it's nice to meet AnjuRatty^_^

I'm courious what it's your favourite anime as well^_^

Thank you ^^ ,

Well a favorite anime ? Hard to pick one :3

Naoki Urasawa's Monster and Naruto Shippuden are definitely on top of my list.

I'm also a huge fan of Evangelion franchise.

So far completed 229 anime (Movies , Sequels and OVA's included)

As for anime movies , I like anything directed by Kon Satoshi (That man is a genius).

A huge fan of A Silent Voice and Your Name as well.

Well for games , I'm a big fan of RPG's , favorites being Skyrim , Mass Effect Trilogy and Witcher !

Also loved Life is Strange.

Since you liked the movie A Silent Voice, have you thought of trying out the manga? Some people here, regardless of whether they read the original manga or not, were not huge fans of the movie, and the manga seems to flesh things out a flesh more.

Since you liked the movie A Silent Voice, have you thought of trying out the manga? Some people here, regardless of whether they read the original manga or not, were not huge fans of the movie, and the manga seems to flesh things out a flesh more.

No I haven't read the original manga , but I loved it and I'm surprised that people here don't like it! :largegasp:

I will consider reading the manga tho

No I haven't read the original manga , but I loved it and I'm surprised that people here don't like it! :largegasp:

I will consider reading the manga tho

It's just a difference of opinion. We have a thread talking about at the address below, and I shared somebody's YouTube video talking about why they did not the movie

https://animeforums.net/community/threads/a-silent-voice-koe-no-katachi.2996/#post-24363

It's just a difference of opinion. We have a thread talking about at the address below, and I shared somebody's YouTube video talking about why they did not the movie

https://animeforums.net/community/threads/a-silent-voice-koe-no-katachi.2996/#post-24363

I just watched it. I still love it , those unanswered questions they talk about , would bloat a movie if they try to put it in imo.

Well different opinions I guess :D

• Like 1

I just watched it. I still love it , those unanswered questions they talk about , would bloat a movie if they try to put it in imo.

Well different opinions I guess :D

They probably would have, since as I said in that thread, I have not seen it, but the things that were omitted could have made things better.

Oh well, it is impossible to impress everyone. All I can say is that it was not as obvious that it was meant to promote something like The Ancient Magus Bride screening was.