Hey... I didn't see you there.

Double

I know, I know. It's not like you always stumble upon epicness this magnificent. But it's true. I'm here now. I'm SniperGhostWarrior. Pleased to meet me.

Now, let's get on topic. My interests. You know what they say, the closest way to a man's heart is by knowing what anime he likes. And no, its not stupid gun shooter animes. I like action. I like suspense. I don't get satisfied with the simple baby crap, you get me? My tastes are beyond that.

I like the true-crafted anime. The god-tier. So yeah, Naruto is my favorite. So is Bleach and Rezero. I'm expecting follows. See ya.

Welcome, GhostWarrior.

I hope you enjoy yourself here, as people are friendly here.

You might receive followers , but I have not, and that is fine, since I think people would be more satisfied following the blog I run.

Sup, welcome to the forums if you like gorefests I recommend berserk, afro samurai, samurai champloo was moderately violent but good if you haven't seen them. You seem like the desert punk sorta guy, It's got guns, mercenaries, bewbs, good action scenes, comedy, it's not Trigun I promise, it's post-apocalyptic sorta. If you haven't seen it.

Welcome to AF! I hope you have a fantastic time here!

If you have any questions feel free to ask one of the Moderators or AF Team. :3

I know, I know. It's not like you always stumble upon epicness this magnificent. But it's true. I'm here now. I'm SniperGhostWarrior. Pleased to meet me.

Now, let's get on topic. My interests. You know what they say, the closest way to a man's heart is by knowing what anime he likes. And no, its not stupid gun shooter animes. I like action. I like suspense. I don't get satisfied with the simple baby crap, you get me? My tastes are beyond that.

I like the true-crafted anime. The god-tier. So yeah, Naruto is my favorite. So is Bleach and Rezero. I'm expecting follows. See ya.

welcome.png.483b8743bacdc56ef8e1704d5b4cf849.png

Welcome dude.

I like action. But also baby stuff.

Hope to see you around

• 3 months later...