Hey, new girl here!

clarkealux

Hey there, guys and gals!

My name's Claire and despite being an avid anime fan for over fourteen years now, I haven't quite had the opportunity (or let's say the guts lol) to actively join a forum and get in contact with some other anime fans out there besides the ones I already know through either my neighborhood or some other anime-related events in my city. :?

As you can probably tell by my avatar, I'm a huge fan of Rurouni Kenshin (or Samurai X known in the dub version) and other retro/90's anime, but I'm also open to newer ones. Feel free to recommend me anything! I'm not picky when it comes to anime genres and basically watch almost everything there is.

Happy to hear from you!! :angel:<3:D

• Like 3

Hey there, guys and gals!Happy to hear from you!! :angel:<3:D

Hi there, and welcome to AF! I think you've picked a good place to venture on into - I've found this community to be much more warm and a fair deal more mellow than a lot of similar forums... I joined one month ago, myself, and have rather enjoyed my time here thus far.

Hopefully the same will ring true for you! :)

Hey there, guys and gals!

My name's Claire and despite being an avid anime fan for over fourteen years now, I haven't quite had the opportunity (or let's say the guts lol) to actively join a forum and get in contact with some other anime fans out there besides the ones I already know through either my neighborhood or some other anime-related events in my city. :?

As you can probably tell by my avatar, I'm a huge fan of Rurouni Kenshin (or Samurai X known in the dub version) and other retro/90's anime, but I'm also open to newer ones. Feel free to recommend me anything! I'm not picky when it comes to anime genres and basically watch almost everything there is.

Happy to hear from you!! :angel:<3:D

90's <3 Best time for everything, in my opinion. :P

If you ever want to chat, hit me up! I hope you enjoy it here.

Also, feel free to message me if you have any questions or concerns!

Hope to see you around!

Welcome! :3