Hey :)

4you

Hey guys I recently made an acc here as I've been looking for nice anime community all over the place as the one I was previously in kind of died.

I am 19 years old and currently trying to get through college. ^_^

I am from Ireland, well technically not as I live here for like 8 years. Originally Lithuanian :P

Looking forward to meeting all of you from the community and hopefully making couple of friends :)

Welcome to ask any questions ^-^ ♥

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Thanks a lot guys :P I absolutely love the forum design its interesting.

Also as far as I've seen the community seems to be rather friendly ^_^ especially cuz as soon as I made this account I already had someone post on my profile welcoming me :P

• Like 1

Welcome @4you , glad you like the forums - may your stay last forever ;)

Hey, thank you very much :) and mecha too :P

Are you from Germany? Trying to learn that langauge atm, and it is honestly hard, so much harder than learning english was.

• Like 1

Hey, thank you very much :) and mecha too :P

Are you from Germany? Trying to learn that langauge atm, and it is honestly hard, so much harder than learning english was.

Thanks for the reply, i'm indeed from Germany. Well, i would advice you to watch german cartoon shows which will help you way further than sitting infront of a book :D That's the way how i learnt german, my native language is turkish. Anyway, i wish you good luck, it sure is a difficult language but you'll probably do fine, its all a question of time. You should also have enough patience to keep continue (even if it sux) and if you are eager to learn then you got everything you need to be succesful ;)

Who knows, we might run a conversation in german someday ^^

• Friendly 1

Thanks a lot guys :P I absolutely love the forum design its interesting.

Also as far as I've seen the community seems to be rather friendly ^_^ especially cuz as soon as I made this account I already had someone post on my profile welcoming me :P

That would be me. Aren't I proud. :D

Hajimemashite! Welcome again! Don't be shy in terms of participating with all the craziness around :D If you have any questions, clarifications and feel liks a Granny Potato can help you then I'm a few clicks away. Lol :D

• Friendly 1

Hey guys I recently made an acc here as I've been looking for nice anime community all over the place as the one I was previously in kind of died.

I am 19 years old and currently trying to get through college. ^_^

I am from Ireland, well technically not as I live here for like 8 years. Originally Lithuanian :P

Looking forward to meeting all of you from the community and hopefully making couple of friends :)

Welcome to ask any questions ^-^ ♥

Hello, welcome to AF.

My name is Frost, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to send me a PM.

I hope you enjoy our small community.

See you around~

• Friendly 1