Hi minna-san ^-^

shironeko

Hi,

I'm a newbie here; nice to meet you all. :) I'm ShiroNeko and I love anime since my childhood, I grew up on them. I love designing and listening to music as well. :D Most of the time I'm cheerful, kind and really helpful so feel free to add me or ask me questions.

I'm also playing with League of Legends since 2012 [EUW]~ we can talk about LoL as well if you want to. hehe~ ^_^

I'm also a YouTuber :D I cover anime songs and I will sing other Asian pop songs, I started my account 2 weeks ago and I already have 2 songs so if you have some free time please check them out.

If you liked my videos, please lend me your support and subscribe to my channel and share it with others. <3 It'd really mean a lot to me, thank you so much. ^_^https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG6LnjdxJST-7mWlqeMe9Hg

I'm happy to be here ^_^ if you want to know more, feel free to ask. Thanks for reading!

I wish a wonderful day to you~ <3

Oh, and I LOVE this forum design.. it's so modern and clean and easy to read everything... ahw~ I'm in love with it. Awesome job! Keep it up! :)

• Like 3

Hi, i hope you have a wonderful time here, feel free to pm me for questions.

Im also a youtuber so its nice to see another youtuber here.

Hi, nice to meet you! ^-^ Thanks for your comment and good luck with your channel ;)

• Like 1

Heya! Glad to see that you made an introduction thread! :angel:

I suppose I've already greeted you already - but hey, nothing wrong with doing so more than once, right? So, with that in mind --- welcome, again to AF! :D

Like I said before, please feel free to shoot me a message if you ever need any assistance with anything, or if you run into any issues! I'll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have, or to try and work you through anything that comes up.

Hope to see you all around! :)

• Friendly 1

Heya! Glad to see that you made an introduction thread! :angel:

I suppose I've already greeted you already - but hey, nothing wrong with doing so more than once, right? So, with that in mind --- welcome, again to AF! :D

Like I said before, please feel free to shoot me a message if you ever need any assistance with anything, or if you run into any issues! I'll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have, or to try and work you through anything that comes up.

Hope to see you all around! :)

Heey! ^-^ Yes :D You've already greeted me but it's fine :3 you're so kind. :D I really enjoy this forum. Have a nice day!!

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

Hi Shironeko! Welcome to Anime Forums!

I'm sure you'll really enjoy it here, and I hope you stick around!

Your avatar is... hugely adorable, by the way.

Any reason why you chose shironeko for a name? Hopefully I get this right, but I think it means white cat? :3

There's a character in a recent anime that I liked that is called shironeko, so I'm curious :P

• Friendly 2

Hi Shironeko! Welcome to Anime Forums!

I'm sure you'll really enjoy it here, and I hope you stick around!

Your avatar is... hugely adorable, by the way.

Any reason why you chose shironeko for a name? Hopefully I get this right, but I think it means white cat? :3

There's a character in a recent anime that I liked that is called shironeko, so I'm curious :P

Hi Nectar ^-^

Thanks! Nice to meet you too :D I love this picture as well :3

Yea, I know about RokuAka but I'm using this name before I knew the anime. :D I chose it because I really love cats, especially white cats :D they look so adorable and cute. :3 and my nickname is Neko in real life because of my behavior... :D my friends gave it to me. I love to be loved, I love sleeping, eating, I love to be caressed and so on. hehe~ so I thought ShiroNeko would be a good name for me; and for my channel. :)

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Hi,

I'm a newbie here; nice to meet you all. :) I'm ShiroNeko and I love anime since my childhood, I grew up on them. I love designing and listening to music as well. :D Most of the time I'm cheerful, kind and really helpful so feel free to add me or ask me questions.

I'm also playing with League of Legends since 2012 [EUW]~ we can talk about LoL as well if you want to. hehe~ ^_^

I'm also a YouTuber :D I cover anime songs and I will sing other Asian pop songs, I started my account 2 weeks ago and I already have 2 songs so if you have some free time please check them out.

If you liked my videos, please lend me your support and subscribe to my channel and share it with others. <3 It'd really mean a lot to me, thank you so much. ^_^https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG6LnjdxJST-7mWlqeMe9Hg

I'm happy to be here ^_^ if you want to know more, feel free to ask. Thanks for reading!

I wish a wonderful day to you~ <3

Oh, and I LOVE this forum design.. it's so modern and clean and easy to read everything... ahw~ I'm in love with it. Awesome job! Keep it up! :)

Hello, welcome to AF. Sorry for the late response.

My name is Frost, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to send me a PM.

I hope you enjoy our small community.

See you around~

• Like 1

Hello, welcome to AF. Sorry for the late response.

My name is Frost, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to send me a PM.

I hope you enjoy our small community.

See you around~

Hi Frost,

Yes, I do ^-^ this community is awesome! everybody is so nice and kind and cute~ ^-^

Well, we are like a small tight knit family. We do the best we can~ I appreciate your kindness

• Friendly 1