Hi there again

DPaladinD

Hi there everybody. I'm one of the few who originally came here with X Evolution went down and we wound up merging the boards.

I'll be honest, I mainly came back here looking to see if I could get hold of iMon who I believe set up the merger to begin with. Would anyone be capable of contacting them? They haven't been around here in a couple years, but maybe someone can get in touch?

Looking to RP a bit, maybe. There's a Digimon idea I have but I've not had much luck with getting it off the ground with a group.

• Like 1

I'm afraid most of the older members have left or are inactive now, Your best bet is trying to get into contact with Optic (owner)

We do have an RP section you can try and set something up, not sure how well it would kick off.

And Welcome back!

• Like 1

hiya and welcome back

yep with the older members seeming to have left I tend to agree with Metro and suggest that @Optic may be a good place to start

anyways yes there is a RP area and yes it is a little dormant atm but don't let that deter you from adding some thing , it may end up the idea the RP section needs

hope you find iMon , but also hope you enjoy it here as well and stick around as posts and threads are easy to make, so hope to see you soon

• Like 1

Hello @DPaladinD and welcome back to the forums! Unfortunately, I don't know about that user but I'm guessing the one that might know about him/her is @Optic, the main admin on here. Wish you luck in finding that person, though! And like the others said, we do have an RP section so if you want to you could put your RP in there. ^^ Hope you have a great time here, even if you decide to not stick around for long. Thanks for joining up! :D

• Agree 1

Was looking on his profile and couldn't find the option to PM him O.o

id guess you haven't heard from Optic yet haven't seen or heard from him in a few weeks , must be busy irl atm

but as for how to PM some one just click on the envelope atop right any page , goes to conversations then click the round red STA and in the Participants just type a name , a name should appear it you can type part off , and youll send a pm like the one I just sent you :)

• Like 1

All I remember is that iMon had the merge happen after X Evo went down, and was friends with one of the staff here. Could've been Optic, could've been someone who's left since then and new staff have been since brought in to replace those who've left. I don't know. But this place is literally the only lead I have to get hold of him. If they're about on another active Digimon forum, they're not under the same name.

I've posted up the idea I had for an RP but no one's taken an interest so far, unfortunately from what I've seen.

• Like 1