Hi there!

AniMeFReaK

I'm new too...Always the awkward new girl...Anyways, hi! I'm a first class otaku. My fave anime are Attack On Titan, Dance With Devils, Kamigami No Asobi, Death Note and Kaichou Wa Maid Sama! Well, I guess that's all...I love some anime recommendations though...(other than Naruto, Bleach and Fairy Tail. Seriously, those anime have TOO much episodes...)

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

Hello! Welcome to Anime Forums!

First Class otaku are you... aren't you fancy :P

I hope you enjoy yourself here, we're a very friendly bunch and we're happy to have you. If you have any questions, do let me know, I'd love to help.

I'm new too...Always the awkward new girl...Anyways, hi! I'm a first class otaku. My fave anime are Attack On Titan, Dance With Devils, Kamigami No Asobi, Death Note and Kaichou Wa Maid Sama! Well, I guess that's all...I love some anime recommendations though...(other than Naruto, Bleach and Fairy Tail. Seriously, those anime have TOO much episodes...)

Heyas, and welcome to AF!

This forum tends to be a bit more pleasant and more positive than most others that I've ever been on, so here's hoping that you'll enjoy your time here and decide to be active. :angel:

• 1 month later...
Welcome, it's nice to meet you.

Based on some of the anime you've said, I think you may enjoy Brother's Conflict.

And since you like Death Note, then I recommend also trying Code Geass because it has a similar tone, though it is a mech anime.

Oh, and I hope you enjoy your stay.

I did like Brother's Conflict, but i didn't like how Ema returned their...um...affectionate like peck on the lips.

I did like Brother's Conflict, but i didn't like how Ema returned their...um...affectionate like peck on the lips.

I'm glad you liked it, thank you for picking it up. And thanks for telling me you did instead of leaving me wondering. ^_^ Have you tried Code Geass yet? If so, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

U-umm...well, I think it's a bit late for that now...I joined about 37 days ago...so...yeah.

Just now noticed, lol.

I've seen the topic recent and didn't replied to it, so yeah. Sorry.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1