Hi!

Seir

Hello! I am Seir. I am a student and a noob in the anime world. I came here to learn more and talk about anime.

My favorite Animes are:

Little Busters

Angel Beats

Another

Re:Zero

Tokyo Ghoul

Elfen Lied

Anohana

Konosuba

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

Welcome to the forum! It's a pretty spiffy place.

Eternally underrated, I'd say.

I think so too. I haven't really found a horror / suspense anime that is as interesting as Another.

Konosuba, nice.

[ATTACH=full]31377[/ATTACH]

Kazuma is just hilarious.

Sup. Welcome to the forum.

If you haz any questions, ask away.

I do hope you enjoy your time here.

See ya around~

I will be around asking for new animes to watch and generally socializing. Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Hey Seir! Welcome to Anime Forums!

Nice list, there's a lot on there that are my favourites too ^^

You've stumbled upon a pretty great place, you should really enjoy it here ^_^

Any questions, or if you need any help, give us a shout! :D

Have fun, and I hope to see you around :)

• Like 1

Hey Seir! Welcome to Anime Forums!

Nice list, there's a lot on there that are my favourites too ^^

You've stumbled upon a pretty great place, you should really enjoy it here ^_^

Any questions, or if you need any help, give us a shout! :D

Have fun, and I hope to see you around :)

Thank you very much!

• Friendly 2

Welcome to the forums Seir-san! I hope you enjoy your time here and feel free to join the discussions! :)

Btw, Why is your name seir and what is a seir? Just curious. :P

Welcome @Seir , i hope you'll enjoy your stay around here. I wouldn't say you are noob tho xD, especially then after seeing your favorite anime list.

Ask up incase you have any questions regarding the forums. I liked a few animes you have listed above, Tokyo Ghoul and Re: Zero are indeed promising. Did you watch Sword Art Online?

Welcome to the forums Seir-san! I hope you enjoy your time here and feel free to join the discussions! :)

Btw, Why is your name seir and what is a seir? Just curious. :P

"The Seventieth Spirit is Seere, Sear, or Seir. He is a Mighty Prince, and Powerful, under AMAYMON, King of the East. He appeareth in the Form of a Beautiful Man, riding upon a Winged Horse. His Office is to go and come; and to bring abundance of things to pass on a sudden, and to carry or recarry anything whither thou wouldest have it to go, or whence thou wouldest have it from.

He can pass over the whole Earth in the twinkling of an Eye. He giveth a True relation of all sorts of Theft, and of Treasure hid, and of many other things. He is of an indifferent Good Nature, and is willing to do anything which the Exorcist desireth. He governeth 26 Legions of Spirits. And this his Seal is to be worn, etc."

Personally I stumbled upon this name randomly and changed my League of Legends account name to it because it had 4 letters. So I just stuck with it. But that's what Seir is and means.

• Like 1
  • Optimistic 1

Welcome @Seir , i hope you'll enjoy your stay around here. I wouldn't say you are noob tho xD, especially then after seeing your favorite anime list.

Ask up incase you have any questions regarding the forums. I liked a few animes you have listed above, Tokyo Ghoul and Re: Zero are indeed promising. Did you watch Sword Art Online?

Ah, no I haven't seen it yet. But I have it in my soon-to-watch list.

"The Seventieth Spirit is Seere, Sear, or Seir. He is a Mighty Prince, and Powerful, under AMAYMON, King of the East. He appeareth in the Form of a Beautiful Man, riding upon a Winged Horse. His Office is to go and come; and to bring abundance of things to pass on a sudden, and to carry or recarry anything whither thou wouldest have it to go, or whence thou wouldest have it from.

He can pass over the whole Earth in the twinkling of an Eye. He giveth a True relation of all sorts of Theft, and of Treasure hid, and of many other things. He is of an indifferent Good Nature, and is willing to do anything which the Exorcist desireth. He governeth 26 Legions of Spirits. And this his Seal is to be worn, etc."

Personally I stumbled upon this name randomly and changed my League of Legends account name to it because it had 4 letters. So I just stuck with it. But that's what Seir is and means.

I see. :) thank you! So you've seen AnoHana?! O.o wahhhh, I've cried for that anime. :(

I see. :) thank you! So you've seen AnoHana?! O.o wahhhh, I've cried for that anime. :(

I loved it. I like anime like that. Angel Beats, Anohana, Little Busters, Golden Time, Kimi no na wa, A Silent Voice, Your Lie In April. Sure they might be sad, but a beautiful sadness.

• Like 1

Yello~ How are you?

Welcome to AF. If you have any questions, I'm Kirry. Feel free to spam me.

Stick around, yeah?

I will. I have been lurking around and finding new things to watch.

• Friendly 1

I loved it. I like anime like that. Angel Beats, Anohana, Little Busters, Golden Time, Kimi no na wa, A Silent Voice, Your Lie In April. Sure they might be sad, but a beautiful sadness.

Yeaaah ^_^ Sad animes ain't that sad. I mean, you find beauty in it :P

Welcome, Seir.

I too kind of like Another, but the book was much more enjoyable. Have you read it?

Anyway, people here are friendly, so I hope you enjoy yourself.

Welcome, Seir.

I too kind of like Another, but the book was much more enjoyable. Have you read it?

Anyway, people here are friendly, so I hope you enjoy yourself.

I am afraid not. I barely ready anything that isn't philosophy, religion, morality.

I am afraid not. I barely ready anything that isn't philosophy, religion, morality.

Kind of sad to hear that. You are missing out on some great reads.

I never saw A Silent Voice, but I have read and own the original manga.

Unfortunately, Golden Time was not that impressive for me.

Kind of sad to hear that. You are missing out on some great reads.

I never saw A Silent Voice, but I have read and own the original manga.

Unfortunately, Golden Time was not that impressive for me.

Golden Time was decent. If I compare it to the rest of the mentioned anime in that list, it is very below average, but it was an enjoyable watch nonetheless.

• 2 weeks later...

hiya and welcome to the forums from me as well Seir

I like your fav's list I thoroughly enjoyed them as well

all tho ive watched a wide variety of anime and have come to like pretty much all I watch

any questions or anything to share feel free to come inside and postaway

so see you in the forums

hiya and welcome to the forums from me as well Seir

I like your fav's list I thoroughly enjoyed them as well

all tho ive watched a wide variety of anime and have come to like pretty much all I watch

any questions or anything to share feel free to come inside and postaway

so see you in the forums

Thank you very much, I have already gotten a few recommendations from forum users and so far I haven't been disappointed.

• Like 1