Hi :)

Roxanneybug

Hello, my name is Roxanne. I am excited to discuss my favorite anime obsessions with other peeps who are also obsessed. I'm personally a big fan of Fairy Tail, Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Trigun, and Berserk. I am currently looking into any new anime suggestions! Look forward to speaking with you all! :D

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

hello!!! im a huge fan of fmab as well!! i hope you enjoy the forums and if you have any questions just ask!! everyone here is really friendly

tumblr_n4t09ogZTr1ricipbo1_500.gif.a7cf9fcf2372cba37d5145824a4a3444.gif

• Like 2
  • Friendly 2

Welcome, Roxanne.

I hope you like it here. Everyone is relatively friendly.

I also like FMA Brotherhood, though I am not too fond of what the studio decided to do for the final episodes.

Anyway, if you need help, just ask around and we can help.

• Like 1

You should watch them on Hulu, assuming you watch them in Japanese. They have all 9 seasons on there. If not, you should visit kissanime and watch all seasons. They have them dubbed and subbed on there for free. You are just getting started my friend. The story and characters get so much better! :D What has been your favorite part of season 1 so far? Who is your favorite character so far? Thank you for saying hello!

Hello and welcome to Anime Forums!

I too enjoyed FMAB! I second @bboytlil on his question, I'm curious as to what you're watching now.

Or are you looking for new suggestions maybe? :P

Regardless of any of that, I hope you enjoy your time here! If you have any questions or you want any help, I'm all ears ^_^

See you around!

I am currently watching Steins; Gate and The Future Diary.

Steins Gate is pretty gooood~ I haven't seen The Future Diary! Many of my friends told me to go check it out since they said it was good. What you think about it so far?

• Like 1

Hello, my name is Roxanne. I am excited to discuss my favorite anime obsessions with other peeps who are also obsessed. I'm personally a big fan of Fairy Tail, Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Trigun, and Berserk. I am currently looking into any new anime suggestions! Look forward to speaking with you all! :D

Hello, welcome to AF.

All good shows!

My name is Frost, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to send me a PM.

I hope you enjoy our small community.

See you around~