Hiya, I'm Moe

Moe

So, a bit of backstory for me, want to make sure I have found a good place to discuss Anime, share my writing, and even a bit of politics--a quick scan and there seems to be no Current Events sections like there was on the past forum I was apart of. Probably for the best. Either way I'm enjoying this site way more. I hope the mods and community are just as fun.

Here is My Anime List.

I am an avid writer, although I far more enjoy editing and prefer to call myself a storyteller, I do still write and will probably share a lot of the drafts I have done. I do want to be published one day.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy what I have to offer, and I will enjoy myself here. I hope to be here a long time, the past forum, SC which I was apart of since 2009 went to ruins.

Oh, and I do have RP ideas to share if anyone is interested.

• Like 1

Hi there, and welcome to AF. This forum is a little on the small side compared to some, but we generally make up for it by providing a welcoming, light hearted, and enjoyable place for our members. I look forward to seeing you around. ^^

a bit of politics

Given the fact that political (as well as religious) things generally spiral out of hand on the internet, leading to little in the way of productive or otherwise meaningful conversation, they're actually discouraged in our community guidelines, I'm afraid. :)

A minor detail, but something worth keeping in mind! :angel:

• Like 1

Hi there, and welcome to AF. This forum is a little on the small side compared to some, but we generally make up for it by providing a welcoming, light hearted, and enjoyable place for our members. I look forward to seeing you around. ^^

Given the fact that political (as well as religious) things generally spiral out of hand on the internet, leading to little in the way of productive or otherwise meaningful conversation, they're actually discouraged in our community guidelines, I'm afraid. :)

A minor detail, but something worth keeping in mind! :angel:

That's why I said it's for the best.

Well I shall make myself at home, I'll post some of my writing and go from there. Thanks for the warm welcome.

• Like 1

Hallo. Welcome to the forums.

Questions? Ask away!

I do hope you enjoy your time here.

See ya around

The site is pretty self explanatory, and my political question was already answered, so I doubt I have anymore currently.

• Like 1

Actually I do have a few questions. I saw in the RP section about swearing and violence. What are tolerable amounts or rather what would this site be rated if it was a movie, or game? The last forum I was on was a PG-13 type of site. But the rules were relaxed on the whole swearing part.

Edited by Guest

Actually I do have a few questions. I saw in the RP section about swearing and violence. What are tolerable amounts or rather what would this site be rated if it was a movie, or game? The last forum I was on was a PG-13 type of site. But the rules were relaxed on the whole swearing part.

A lot of the swearing has been censored, when it comes to the most offensive end of the spectrum, but there is some to be seen.

I think we try to keep things mostly friendly enough for minors to browse, but it definitely would not be a G.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

So, a bit of backstory for me, want to make sure I have found a good place to discuss Anime, share my writing, and even a bit of politics--a quick scan and there seems to be no Current Events sections like there was on the past forum I was apart of. Probably for the best. Either way I'm enjoying this site way more. I hope the mods and community are just as fun.

Here is My Anime List.

I am an avid writer, although I far more enjoy editing and prefer to call myself a storyteller, I do still write and will probably share a lot of the drafts I have done. I do want to be published one day.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy what I have to offer, and I will enjoy myself here. I hope to be here a long time, the past forum, SC which I was apart of since 2009 went to ruins.

Oh, and I do have RP ideas to share if anyone is interested.

Welcome to AF! My name is Kirry, any questions, do not hesitate to let me know.

I hope you enjoy it here. As I have already mentioned, we are a small tight-knit community.

@Optic is our founder and admin. He can help with any technical issues you may have.

@zoop as you have already met, and I are the mods here. We also have @Kohloo who is super helpful!

You can ask any of us for help or shoot us a message with concerns~

I hope you share some of your work with us!

Also, as far as the RP section, it is new and in need of some work. If you'd like to help with that, we look forward to hearing from you!

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 1

I do have an RP I would like to try but I fear it's a bit too gory for this forum, if I do come up with a more tame one I shall post it.

Some gore is alright. But as someone mentioned briefly, we do try to keep things a little tame since we are community with all ages. But feel free to shoot me a PM with some more detail if you're wanting to make it happen, I'm willing to hear you out!