Hmmm.....

Hello, everyone, it has occurred to me that saying whatever the hell I want to may be off-putting to many of you. I’m beginning to question whether or not I should write things of a sexual or overly personal nature, despite how doing so amuses me. I considered doing so to be authentic, true to myself, and so I overlooked any discomfort it might cause anyone else. I do not intend to become one of those fake, uptight, “appropriate” people, however perhaps it’s time I gave it a rest.

• Like 2

I try not to care, because it's a pain caring about pleasing others and living up to their standards. Everyone's going to have their own standards on what is appropriate or not. You're going to run your life down trying to live up to everyone's expectations.

That said, if I do care about what people think regarding what I have to say, then it's more out of self-interest than any altruism. I would prefer to surround myself with a friendly community, and it certainly wouldn't help to upset everyone.

• Like 1

I try not to care, because it's a pain caring about pleasing others and living up to their standards. Everyone's going to have their own standards on what is appropriate or not. You're going to run your life down trying to live up to everyone's expectations.

That said, if I do care about what people think regarding what I have to say, then it's more out of self-interest than any altruism. I would prefer to surround myself with a friendly community, and it certainly wouldn't help to upset everyone.

I know, but I get the feeling I'm making people I do like uncomfortable, and I don't really want to do that, of course, if I don't like you, you can go to hell. But yeah, I guess I should just be me, so umm, big tits, nice right? Actually, despite the number of times I've said bewbs for comedic effect, I'm more of an ass man, to be honest. So, who here has watched my anaconda don't without the volume?

• Funny 1

People have problems with this generally, especially because of the brainwashing and indoctrination that they go through in groups they associate with, but I generally do not care what people think of my opinions, though I do feel hurt when people I considered friends could not accept me like I thought they did.

I just think it is more important to be your genuine self.

• Like 1

The guy I'm with and I actually got together because we were both "ball busters" and amused each other with our, often times, extreme sense of humor.

I try to be a bit "tame" here, considering this is a forum for all age groups and I'm a moderator. So I feel like I have to uphold some kind of mature composure. But, that being said, I think nothing is more refreshing than being yourself. As long as you're not being overly explicit, it's fine, dude. Honestly a lot of us here aren't uptight.

Don't look too much into things.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

The guy I'm with and I actually got together because we were both "ball busters" and amused each other with our, often times, extreme sense of humor.

I try to be a bit "tame" here, considering this is a forum for all age groups and I'm a moderator. So I feel like I have to uphold some kind of mature composure. But, that being said, I think nothing is more refreshing than being yourself. As long as you're not being overly explicit, it's fine, dude. Honestly a lot of us here aren't uptight.

Don't look too much into things.

I love relationships like that! My hubby is my bestie and we rip on each other all the time. Once I get comfortable, I'm really not tame, so really glad to know I'm not alone

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

Hello, everyone, it has occurred to me that saying whatever the hell I want to may be off-putting to many of you. I’m beginning to question whether or not I should write things of a sexual or overly personal nature, despite how doing so amuses me. I considered doing so to be authentic, true to myself, and so I overlooked any discomfort it might cause anyone else. I do not intend to become one of those fake, uptight, “appropriate” people, however perhaps it’s time I gave it a rest.

What?! Omg, no! Why?!

I freaking love your posts! They're awesomeness! Why should you change? Please don't do that! If you do that, I would literally be irl sad. Do you want to make me sad?!

Don't make me sad!

I'd say more, but I have to go driving to work. :o

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

I don't think being sexual (or however you might call it) bad. I actually don't mind it either since a lot of my friends find humor in it. If that's you then we can't do anything about that. We're not living your life so we don't have the right to judge it. :) Although I think we should keep it in a moderate kind of thing cause no matter how we say that "just be you" or "no one's gonna judge you" there will always be a time where someone's gonna feel awkward about it. . Especially here in the forums because we also have kids here around 14 years old and such and I don't think that would be nice if they come across with anything overly sexual.

Although I'm open for it especially if it has humor. But overly? I don't think I can bare with it. So try to keep it in a moderate level? I think. But something moderate that can't violate you from being you. :) Do you get me?

• Like 3

What Cy~ said, basically.

I don't dislike having you here, in fact I think you're downright pleasant and amusing most of the time. There's nothing wrong with being yourself, though there are occasions that we all (myself included) have to reign ourselves in a little bit depending on what is appropriate in the time and place - but that's hardly unique to this forum.

And like Cy~ mentioned, if you're ever uncertain if something you want to post would be taking things too far, you can always just give Kirry or I a heads-up in a PM, and we can offer some feedback.

• Like 3

Thank-you everyone for the support, I just hope you know what you're getting yourselves into, it'll all be fine, I promise I'll be gentle. I agree Cy~, that being who we really are is important, and I promise to be myself as much as I can be, on this forum anyhow. BTW, yesterday went to a block festival all by my lonesome, had some drinks, blew about thirty bucks on street entertainers. Worth it? Maybe. I got depressed out of nowhere went home, punched the fridge for no reason, even though I enjoyed myself for most of the festival. My Biochem teacher, (the gay one who hit on me, I saw him on the street that day, nice guy, manly, has a gray beard ( cue Ryepotatoes, bracket ception, Excel is evil), I digress) , said men's hormones are erratic, women's he says follows a cycle and he can more or less tell you how they feel are based off of a bell curve. Apparently, things like the dude next sitting to us being more jacked than us can cause T levels to plummet. Anyhow, that's why I wasn't on yesterday.