How did you find us?

Optic

I am curious to know how you found Anime Forums (or its older fansites for our old school members xD)

Perhaps it was:

• By search engine (if so, what were you searching for?)
  • Another Forum (if so, which forum and was it via a signature or post?)
  • A site affiliate? (if so, what website were you viewing?)
  • Word of mouth? (if so, please elaborate)

Or maybe even none of those!

Either way I would love to know, your response would really help me out.

Thanks in advance. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Windows Media Player website! I was looking for music and then I came across the Numb (Linkin Park) video Tk made back then. I decided to click the tdfn-darkstars link below and checked out the website. I used the chat and met Caroline in the chat, she lead me to the forums! =) This was all back in April 2004!!

Windows Media Player website! I was looking for music and then I came across the Numb (Linkin Park) video Tk made back then. I decided to click the tdfn-darkstars link below and checked out the website. I used the chat and met Caroline in the chat, she lead me to the forums! =) This was all back in April 2004!!

It's almost 10 years!!!! Haha we got to thank that chat room, it has given me some really good memories over the years! The Windows Media Player website is such a random place for you to find us. :)

Well I found the site in July 2003 I think it was... In December 2002 I joined this forum called the Australian Cartoon Network (or something like that I can't remember its full name) it was a forum that talked about Cheez TV and what cartoons were showing on Australian TV. On there I discovered Optic was a member there and he had created his own website. I was almost scared off his website the first time I went on there because the layout was so grey and dark :( haha luckily I joined anyway and the rest is history.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Yeah, I just typed in Bing "Anime Forums" and this was like the second or third link. I was looking for a small anime community that seemed nice. After reading in the forums, it seemed I had come across what I was looking for within minutes :D. (I'm really glad it didn't take hours xD)

• Like 2

I typed "Anime Forums" and search a small anime forums in which some of the forums are large (and I can't join those forums sadly). This site appeared and I was like, "Heh, this forum is small enough."

• Like 1

Yeah, I just typed in Bing "Anime Forums" and this was like the second or third link. I was looking for a small anime community that seemed nice.

Ooh nice to see we're on the first page for those terms on Bing. ^_^ Thanks for the kind comments.

I typed "Anime Forums" and search a small anime forums in which some of the forums are large (and I can't join those forums sadly).

Good to hear. Yeah we are pretty small at the moment, hope we can grow a little more over time! xD I do know what you mean though, with really large forums it can be a little daunting as it's harder to join existing discussions among so many other members.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I actually have no recollection of how I found the site but I'm really glad I did , most other anime forums look awful .

I am happy here and Optic and drill have really made the site look amazing and easy to navigate and every one else here has made it a fun place to be so thanks to all :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jupiter

Found my way here from Forum Promotion. Been looking for a good anime community. One look at this forum and I was convinced I needed to be apart of this community. I'm glad I found this place.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I personally found the site after searching it up in google, I was looking to broaden my horizons and so I found this one and it seemed pretty cool thus I joined xD

I was actually an old member of the X-Evolution forums, and one day, when I decided to look it up again, I found this instead. Didn't decide to join up until recently. :P

It's a mystery to me as to how I found this place. Apparently at some point in time I signed up for a forums called online digimon because I received an email about it and when I clicked the link , it brought me here and here I am.

• 3 weeks later...

My younger sister and I have been joining a lot of anime forums recently and then one of those forums I joined in were partners with this forum so I tried to check it out and lucky me I found my fancy here. So I invited my sister to tag along with me too. Oh and the forums which I joined in that is partnered with this forum is Otaku Region. :)

• Like 2

I found this forum from @Optic's post on Xenforo's forum where you can advertise your forum by searching in that area for any anime related forums and this is the first forum I came across when I was searching for a new forum where I can take part of. Glad to be here! :)

• Like 1

• Optic unpinned this topic