How to make a relationship with girl? =/

FRAYKER

Yo, guys, I fell in love one girl from college.

But I don't have any experience with it :(

I talked to her in social network for 30+days, at monday I walked with her to home, she is uncommunicative,

so all way I was asking questions. I want to know what I should to do, cuz she is not so active in talking with me =/ and about what I should to talk? because some times we had uncomfortable pauses :(

May be she is shy, I don't know :(, and I screwed up in the end of our walk :D

I can tell extra info if someone can help me with advice :)

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

(I have no idea why but this really reminds me of bokura wa minna kawaisou)

If she is uncommunicative, isnt it better for you to enter her world instead? I mean, find what's her favourites, try to get decent information on it, you can talk about that when you are walking her home.

Like I mean, if she really like a certain book, you can make a conversation out of that, pretty sure the conversation will flow better.

Also, from your story you sounded like stalker xD, if she doesnt have any interest in you or hates you, she will probably already tell you to stop bothering her, so I guess you got that going for you.

As to what you should do, actually this is the one I cant really answer, I mean I have never been in relationship either nor I have ever 'fall in love' xD.

Probably, you just need to get closer with her, maybe ask her to hang out somewhere(preferably to a place where she likes it most), like example, if she likes book, you can ask her "I saw some cool new books in a bookstore, do you want to check it out?" something like that. Make it as casual as possible.

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

Evil Bunny Tranformation: Love Guru Bunny!

As a fellow shy/untalkative/socially awkward girl, I feel it's my duty to offer some advice on the topic :P (I hope I don't screw this one up....)

First of all, just because she doesn't talk to you that much doesn't mean she dislikes you (if she does, she'll try to avoid you). She just probably needs some time to feel comfortable and open up. I think it's good you're trying to keep the conversation going. Just don't get too pushy, or she'll run away. Just like FSL nii-san said, it'd be better if you try and find something she's interested in and focus on that. Still, I wouln't recommend asking her out just yet. For now, I think it's better for her to interact with you in a familiar place that won't cause her to feel nervous.

Also, I'd like to know how she reacts when you talk to her. Does she pay attention to you or smile even a little bit? And when she talks, how does her voice sound like? Does she avoid eye contact wth you or anything? These are very important details you need to notice...they'll help you a lot in figuring out her feelings. If she's just not interested in you, it'll be clear sooner or later.

(I'd write more but I'll be late for class :o )

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 2
  • Informative 1

I will say it looks like you're getting somewhere with her. She doesn't seem to be blowing you off or telling you to go away so that is good. Honestly, just ask her out. If she let you walk her home, than that is a hint that she likes you. :)

• Agree 1

Evil Bunny Tranformation: Love Guru Bunny!

As a fellow shy/untalkative/socially awkward girl, I feel it's my duty to offer some advice on the topic :P (I hope I don't screw this one up....)

First of all, just because she doesn't talk to you that much doesn't mean she dislikes you (if she does, she'll try to avoid you). She just probably needs some time to feel comfortable and open up. I think it's good you're trying to keep the conversation going. Just don't get too pushy, or she'll run away. Just like FSL nii-san said, it'd be better if you try and find something she's interested in and focus on that. Still, I wouln't recommend asking her out just yet. For now, I think it's better for her to interact with you in a familiar place that won't cause her to feel nervous.

Also, I'd like to know how she reacts when you talk to her. Does she pay attention to you or smile even a little bit? And when she talks, how does her voice sound like? Does she avoid eye contact wth you or anything? These are very important details you need to notice...they'll help you a lot in figuring out her feelings. If she's just not interested in you, it'll be cear sooner or later.

(I'd write more but I'll be late for class :o )

How she reacts. Hm, when I was asking questions she wasn't answering just yes or no, she gave full answer and she was answering like she waited for this question. Some times she was looking at me and smiled. And we had some eye contact

:)

Anyway, I'm worrying about that :(

I don't know does she like me or not, because she is not active in chatting with me or talking, may be she doesn't care :(

Edited by Guest

Anyway, I'm worrying about that

:(

I don't know does she like me or not, because she is not active in chatting with me or talking, may be she doesn't care :(

Have you tried asking her directly? like:'What's your favourite movie?' or something? (Also, I find it amusing that you post in colored letters :P<3 )

• Agree 2

Have you tried asking her directly? like:'What's your favourite movie?' or something? (Also, I find it amusing that you post in colored letters :P<3 )

Ye, I was asking about what's ur favorite music, movie. She said that likes different kinds of it =/

I'd start by asking her out to dinner. Not the movies because you guys can't talk or get to know each other that way. You should only want to go to the movies if you guys were in the stage of making out, lol.

• Agree 1

Ye, I was asking about what's ur favorite music, movie. She said that likes different kinds of it =/

oh my, she's a hard one *taps finger on chin* hmmmm.....then how about this (I'm gonna type a random convo)

Frayker: So, what's your favourite movie?

Girl: I like many...

Frayker: Have you watched [insert your fave movie here]? I think it's great because blah blah blah

Have you tried this method? If you're lucky and she likes the movie as well, you can ask her what her favourite part/characters are and why....If she hasn't watched it, you can recommend it to her, and who knows, she might enjoy it. Finally, if she dislikes it, you can ask her about her reasons.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

The way I usually handle things is to just not even think about trying to get into that sort of relationship. I just think about being friendly in the way I usually am. And then I become friends with the girl and she's comfy and I'm comfy. I kind of gave up trying to hit on girls since I suck at it and I end up scaring them away. So my best advice is like every other advice given, is so that you make sure you and your girl are comfortable with each other and not awkward. Just take her somewhere where she would enjoy being at and strike up conversations she enjoys talking about. Crack a few jokes and just make sure she's having fun and you are also having fun.

• Like 1

The way I usually handle things is to just not even think about trying to get into that sort of relationship. I just think about being friendly in the way I usually am. And then I become friends with the girl and she's comfy and I'm comfy. I kind of gave up trying to hit on girls since I suck at it and I end up scaring them away. So my best advice is like every other advice given, is so that you make sure you and your girl are comfortable with each other and not awkward. Just take her somewhere where she would enjoy being at and strike up conversations she enjoys talking about. Crack a few jokes and just make sure she's having fun and you are also having fun.

I'm not good with jokes, especially to telling it to girls =/

Gimme some advice in it.

I'd start by asking her out to dinner. Not the movies because you guys can't talk or get to know each other that way. You should only want to go to the movies if you guys were in the stage of making out, lol.

well given the circumstances, he will be just interviewing her in the restaurant wont he? tbh, in this case dinner is a no go, its probably worse option than movies. Dinner after doing something that she likes sounds good though.

I'm not good with jokes, especially to telling it to girls =/

Gimme some advice in it.

well jokes comes naturally, Im not good with jokes either but usually this kind of thing comes naturally when you are talking about something, as long as its not offensive jokes it should be fine.

you should try bunny's method I think, try to get to know what she likes or what she likes to do, or why dont you try asking her friend about this she might help you. (I dont think there would be a problem if you try and talk to her or if you already close enough with her you can ask her to help you in this matter)

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

Hmmm. Honestly I don't know what to tell you on joke advice, mainly because jokes are so varied and you have to know what kind of circumstances you are in in order to really make it effective (ie: the girl is looking kind of down, and you do a dumb joke that makes her laugh at that). My best advice, is to just be that one dude that makes her happy, and she enjoys being with. BTW watch sWooZie. He has some pretty good advice. There's a playlist on all his relationship advice videos right down there.

I don't know if it will help but it helped me. Most importantly you just got to be confident in yourself and not be nervous. If you ain't nervous around her, it will definitely encourage her to be less nervous. ( I think I said this before and just reworded it. My bad if this advice is trash or you heard this before.)

• Agree 1

About the music thing, why not be more specific? Narrow it down and ask, "What's one of your favorite groups?" or "Who's one of your favorite singers?"

That aside, just find out what she likes (hobbies) and plan an activity based around that and then maybe go out for a meal so you guys can discuss it afterwards.

Edited by Guest

I would say just ask and see where that takes you , works for me (although I've only ever asked one girl to date me , the others asked me ...).

Also with regards to the dinner date start casual like lunch or something or a double date (just to help break the ice a little more) if she becomes friends with your friends and vice versa it helps set you up for a few get together's and what not no?

• Agree 1

@FRAYKER, just ask her if she's interested for a coffee. ;)

If you hesitate too long you will miss your opportunity - someone else will ask her out.

The worst that can happen is:

• she says no
  • she isn't interested / already taken

• Agree 2

Guys, I think she is too arrogant and a bit selfish. That's why she is too cold with chatting with me.

My friend said that maybe she thinks I'm not her level, and told me to forget her.

Of course I'm not gonna do that :)

Tell me how to deal with it.

And she had just 1 boyfriend. She just is living in movie, and wants a boyfriend on a white horse =/

She just is living in movie, and wants a boyfriend on a white horse =/

._. get a white horse then?

Joking aside, this only makes it harder...because you'll have to prove to her that you're good enough. Now I can't really think of anything that might work but as soon as I get an idea, I'll be sure to inform you

• Agree 1

Guys, I think she is too arrogant and a bit selfish.

You sure she's not just nervous and trying to talk herself up ( make herself look better in your eyes) ?

and wants a boyfriend on a white horse =/

Get a horse , even if she doesn't respond to that I'm sure some other girls would :P

All jokes aside , just do what you want / think is best.

• Agree 1

Guys, I think she is too arrogant and a bit selfish. That's why she is too cold with chatting with me.

Then she wouldnt smile when you talk to her, and also she wont wait for the question if that was the case. She is not selfish nor arrogant, she just need some time for her to feel comfortable.

My friend said that maybe she thinks I'm not her level, and told me to forget her.

Of course I'm not gonna do that :)

Tell me how to deal with it.

And she had just 1 boyfriend. She just is living in movie, and wants a boyfriend on a white horse =/

Well, if you are going to give up now, then I wouldnt have reply here again :/.

Why would you give up when you like her, put that aside, why dont you ask her ex-boyfriend about this, or like I said ask her close friend, but if there is really no way, do something else that have the same impact as that "white horse" make her feel special :). Sometimes a girl just want to test if you actually care about her or not.

Edited by Guest

Well, I mean I don't think you should need to change yourself for the sake of somebody else. If she likes you, the way you are, all imperfections included, I think all lights green, why the hell are you not with her yet. Know what I mean? And if she has a checklist that has impossible goals for you, I don't think it's worth it. It really comes down to: are you happy, is she happy, and are you both giving equal amounts of effort in trying to start a relationship. It's your call dude, but I sincerely hope you succeed in seduc-uh I mean, in winning her over ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

This is going to sound... A bit blunt. It's not my intention to hurt your feelings.

1) I think you should examine how you are talking about this girl. You're calling her arrogant and selfish. Those are not things you should be saying about someone you have feelings for. Especially when nothing other than a casual friendship has manifested. This is not a sturdy foundation to build love on. Consider your own oppion of the person you have feelings for. They should be ultimately positive.

2) I feel like what typically works best is to not do anything special. Talk to her like you would anyone else. Spread out your social media contact with her a bit. Invite her to things in groups and alone. Try not to get too invested and stress yourself out especially so early on. It's unbecoming and is a mood killer.

Be kind to her and see if she opens up to you. If after awhile you're still unsure if may be time to take the direct approach and just tell her about your feelings.

Keep your interactions positive and show interest in things that seem important to her. Just be a decent person to her.

• Agree 3