I got an idea for an anime....

RepentantSky

And I simply want to know, who would watch it. It came from a dream I had last night that I remember quite well. The set up is this, two villagers who have been long time friends and are swiftly starting to fall in love, one day meet an odd roadblock in their budding relationship. An assassin came to royal family late in the night and killed a daughter and son of the King and Queen's. However, the royal family is in a tight spot with a nearby Kingdom, and it's expected that when they meet to try and prevent war between the two, that the entire family of both sides all meet as well as a show of peace. These two potential lovers are very similar in appearance to the dead Prince and Princess and are quickly found and are ordered by the King to take the place of the fallen royalty. The problems emerge almost immediately as they can't shake the feelings they have for one another, and yet, the eldest Prince and his sister are also falling for these two new residents in their house, while the rest of those who reside in the castle see them as inferior. What's more, multiple marriages are potentially going to be made between the two Kingdoms to try and stop the war, and their is still the issue with the assassin to be dealt with. Who sent him/her, what's the end goal, and what's to happen if the two potential lovers ever get caught while acting as brother and sister?

If that premise sounds interesting, let me know. I haven't decided on nay names for anyone or even this idea should I write it, but I wanted to write it down before going to bed so I wouldn't forget any of it. The only titles I have in my mind thus far are "Royal Family Love" and "Love is thicker than Royalty" but if you like this idea and have any suggestions for it, I'd love to hear them.

• Like 1

This is a fun premise, I feel like you can play on it well. I would highly recommend making a strong supporting role apart from the two, something like a butler or someone who works in the palace. As for the name it feels like it needs an x in there somewhere. Maybe something like "Royalty Complex" or "Royalty x Triangle" or "Triangle x Square" or you can abandon the x and just go with a light novel title "My love who became my sister, oh and I am now a prince." or you can go with "Royal x Romance x Triangle"

• Like 1

And I simply want to know, who would watch it. It came from a dream I had last night that I remember quite well. The set up is this, two villagers who have been long time friends and are swiftly starting to fall in love, one day meet an odd roadblock in their budding relationship. An assassin came to royal family late in the night and killed a daughter and son of the King and Queen's. However, the royal family is in a tight spot with a nearby Kingdom, and it's expected that when they meet to try and prevent war between the two, that the entire family of both sides all meet as well as a show of peace. These two potential lovers are very similar in appearance to the dead Prince and Princess and are quickly found and are ordered by the King to take the place of the fallen royalty. The problems emerge almost immediately as they can't shake the feelings they have for one another, and yet, the eldest Prince and his sister are also falling for these two new residents in their house, while the rest of those who reside in the castle see them as inferior. What's more, multiple marriages are potentially going to be made between the two Kingdoms to try and stop the war, and their is still the issue with the assassin to be dealt with. Who sent him/her, what's the end goal, and what's to happen if the two potential lovers ever get caught while acting as brother and sister?

If that premise sounds interesting, let me know. I haven't decided on nay names for anyone or even this idea should I write it, but I wanted to write it down before going to bed so I wouldn't forget any of it. The only titles I have in my mind thus far are "Royal Family Love" and "Love is thicker than Royalty" but if you like this idea and have any suggestions for it, I'd love to hear them.

yasss i would

• Geano locked this topic