I have heard that saying hello is a good way to make friends!

Cy~

Hey Cy~! Welcome to Anime Forums! :)

I feel clumsy 'welcoming' you like that, I hope I don't sound too condescending since I'm just a lil newbie :3

Now that's what I call an introduction! (Internet plumbing is the absolute best analogy I've heard for web dev) xD

I really hope AF lives up to your expectations, this is by far the friendliest and, for lack of a better word, cleanest Internet community I've stumbled upon :)

And I'll absolutely say hello to you lol, just be prepared for my long boring rants that I'm never sure are interesting to anyone whatsoever xP

And excellent job @zoop with dragging your wife into the world of anime...

It won't be long now and the world will fall to their knees at the hand of Japan and it's army of impeccable storytellers...

And high-school girls with skirts measured precisely to the millimetre in length.

Also WELCOME PLEASE HAVE A COOKIE AND THEN PLEASE HAVE ANOTHER AND THEN GO MAKE POSTS

giphy.gif.683c0a629f052bed6fa13e0dcf36559f.gif

I tried to find an anime related gif but they all had far too much dignity

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

FINALLY. SOMETHING NEW I CAN SHIP.

I'm going to always use the squiggle Cy~

Welcome to AF. I'm quite fond of Zoop, and I hope we can be friends, too!

Thanks for joining. I think you'll find this little community nice.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Funny 1

OMAYGHAD Now I have to remove Zoop from my 'List' </3

Anyway, welcome to the forums.

I do hope that you become active during your stay here, same as a certain Zoop.

I'll just call you 'Squiggly' cuz it's fun.

Well, if you have questions, feel free, I'm sure it won't go unanswered.

See you around~

It's funny how the activity in this forum picks up during my sleep because I live on the other side of the world.

• Friendly 1
  • Funny 1

• 2 weeks later...
.... I was not actually expecting this many posts. Now might be a good time to mention that I'm a little shy, and well, honestly - you peeps are scaring me!

after giving some breathing room , well hopefully by now your not so scared lil miss

so

hiya and welcome Cy~ to the wonderfully greatest animation and extra discussion forums ever

I wont say hope to see you heaps or hope youll enjoy it here or even hope your stay is long as I'm already seeing/believing this to be so

so ill see more of you inside the fun house

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

after giving some breathing room , well hopefully by now your not so scared lil miss

Hehehe, I think that I'm the opposite of this at the moment. Whenever I get a chance, I post as much as I can without just posting junk.

You guys are a friendly bunch and my first 2 1/2 weeks here have basically been quite lovely. If anything, I feel like I should almost apologize for how much posting I've been doing since arriving. :?

hiya and welcome Cy~ to the wonderfully greatest animation and extra discussion forums ever

I agree with this, tbh. It's soooo much friendlier here than at the other places. I've seen some anime forums that made me run in terror before I even finished joining. This one is different.

I wont say hope to see you heaps or hope youll enjoy it here or even hope your stay is long as I'm already seeing/believing this to be so

Yah, basically this. At the risk of sounding vaguely vampiric, the more I post, the more I want to post and I rather enjoy "feeding" on the environment here.

51917776_p9_master1200.jpg.fd1cd9699643456c7ef36db0eb5f3ed8.jpg

• Like 3

Hehehe, I think that I'm the opposite of this at the moment. Whenever I get a chance, I post as much as I can without just posting junk.

You guys are a friendly bunch and my first 2 1/2 weeks here have basically been quite lovely. If anything, I feel like I should almost apologize for how much posting I've been doing since arriving. :?

Ah, don't feel sorry for that. I think things have been much more lively here with you, as there are more discussions I actually want to participate in now that you are here.

There were a few interesting topics here and there, but, other than Orius's topics, things were somewhat dull.

I agree with this, tbh. It's soooo much friendlier here than at the other places. I've seen some anime forums that made me run in terror before I even finished joining. This one is different.

I have found at least one other friendly place, but then I got dragged into a mess by mods and admin. Here, things seem a bit more stable, and I am happier for it.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2