Interviews with Monster Girls (Demi-chan wa Kataritai)

Wodahs

A18724-2295308462.1480548160.jpg.8dd7904a9de1fb65c47ff173b2f7f6ee.jpg

now i did enjoy Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls (Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou) and didn't realise the similarity in names as I only knew it as Demi-chan wa Kataritai to start until I went looking for its first ep as its has only just started (7th jan 2017) and so far only has 2 eps and ongoing

and yes you can see a simular concept playing in this as to Everyday Life with Monster Girls from what you see in ep 1 , even tho there seems to be no connection between the two that my research can find

Genres: comedy, supernatural

Themes: monster girls, vampires

Basic Plot Summary: Tetsuo Takahashi is a teacher working at Shibasaki High School and specializing in the physiological studies of demi-humans. His students include Akira Takanashi, a vampire and lover of tomato juice; Kyōko Machi, a dullahan; and Yuki Kusakabe, a yuki-onna. The school also employs math teacher Sakie Satō, a succubus.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=18724

to me it has kind of a amusing cute quirkiness fell to it so far

and yes I did enjoy ep 1 and am about to watch ep 2 and I would be surprised if I don't continue watching this series thru

ok yes I have finished ep 2 and still has its amusing cute quirkiness and some quite funny moments as well

yes I am still enjoying it to the point that I now want to watch ep 3 and don't want to wait for it

• Geano locked this topic