Just lurking around

zoop

Introduction threads have never really been something that I have an easy time with, but here goes.

Hello, good day, salutations, happy birthday, and all of that. I'm Zoop, an avid fan of anime and Japanese media in general. I've been floating around the internet for a little while looking for a decent place to post random bits of nonsense and happened stumbled upon this place. Figured it was worth taking a look at!

Apart from enjoying random bits of Japanese stuff, I'm also an avid - though not particularly good - fighting game fan, pretty decent cook, recovering coffee addict, and part time lover of Nintendo things.

So --- yeah. Hello!

• Like 4

Hey hey hey~ Mallow here ^_^ Welcome to the forums!

Niiiiice~! You can cook? Wonder what kind of things you make :D

Thank you!

I'm pretty good with thin crust pizza, spaghetti sauces, meatballs, jambalaya, sloppy joes, shortcakes, strawberry deserts of various kinds, and apple fritters. A fairly random list that is always growing. :yum:

I also make killer burritos that put anything Chipotle has to offer to shame. :blush:

Hiya. Welcome to the forums.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

See ya around!

I'm too lazy to even make a good reply. gahd.

Hah, no worries about that - after you've replied to enough welcome threads they sometimes all start to blend together. @_@

I appreciate it all the same, though!

Hah, no worries about that - after you've replied to enough welcome threads they sometimes all start to blend together. @_@

I appreciate it all the same, though!

OMG YOU APPRECIATE MY LAZINESS. I love you. Pls marry me lol.

Dat Arcana Heart signature tho.

Edited by Guest
  • Funny 1

OMG YOU APPRECIATE MY LAZINESS. I love you. Pls marry me lol.

Dat Arcana Heart signature tho.

Alas, my heart already belongs to another. ^_^

The Elsa / Heart duo was always my main go-to in that game, though I've since largely moved on from it at this point. I mostly stick to Melty Blood, Undernight, and have been dabbling with Nitroplus Blasterz here and there. Soul Calibur is a favorite as well, though I found the most recent entry to be a major let down.

That might be due to my bias as a decade-long Seung Mina main, though.

Whaaaa? I've always wanted to try a shortcake! My friends say they taste great

You should give it a shot sometime! Strawberry shortcake can be an amazingly simple thing to make - this guide is super easy to follow and results in some lovely stuff. It's well worth it! <3

Strawberries are basically one of best things on this planet.

Alas, my heart already belongs to another. ^_^

The Elsa / Heart duo was always my main go-to in that game, though I've since largely moved on from it at this point. I mostly stick to Melty Blood, Undernight, and have been dabbling with Nitroplus Blasterz here and there. Soul Calibur is a favorite as well, though I found the most recent entry to be a major let down.

That might be due to my bias as a decade-long Seung Mina main, though.

Did I just get rejected? Feelsbadman. lol.

I've played Arcana Heart a few times before, but I was too stupid for it. Currently, I'm playing Melty Blood and recently, Nitroplus Blasterz. But still, in AH3 I've always used Sch...Sc...Ska...Schar....Yeah. That girl with chains. Only played AH3 tho.

id say hiya and welcome

but it seems intros are out and finished now and on to cooking and marriage

anyways just be your self and we both will have fun :P

and seeing all this other stuff is on the table , come cook for me !!! :D

• Funny 1

I should :D I hope it doesn't take too long, though ^_^

Nope, super quick and pretty straight forward. :D

Did I just get rejected? Feelsbadman. lol.

I've played Arcana Heart a few times before, but I was too stupid for it. Currently, I'm playing Melty Blood and recently, Nitroplus Blasterz. But still, in AH3 I've always used Sch...Sc...Ska...Schar....Yeah. That girl with chains. Only played AH3 tho.

sry

Arcana Heart took me a fair while to really get a good feel for, to be honest, and I never really got too far with it. As much as I enjoy dabbling with Blasterz, it's looking like it'll be the same sort of deal there as well.

Who are your Melty Mains? I typically go for White Len, Ryougi Shiki, Satsuki, or Crimson Arcueid. Sadly, despite being one of my favorite characters (and my spirit animal, according to those around me), I'm completely incapable of playing Riesbyfe with any degree of success. Won't stop me from using her as an avatar, though.

id say hiya and welcome

but it seems intros are out and finished now and on to cooking and marriage

anyways just be your self and we both will have fun :P

and seeing all this other stuff is on the table , come cook for me !!! :D

It's never too late for introductions! :)

Sure, I charge a low rate of $499.99 per five minutes with a two hour minimum, alongside travel and lodging fees. ;)

sry

Arcana Heart took me a fair while to really get a good feel for, to be honest, and I never really got too far with it. As much as I enjoy dabbling with Blasterz, it's looking like it'll be the same sort of deal there as well.

Who are your Melty Mains? I typically go for White Len, Ryougi Shiki, Satsuki, or Crimson Arcueid. Sadly, despite being one of my favorite characters (and my spirit animal, according to those around me), I'm completely incapable of playing Riesbyfe with any degree of success. Won't stop me from using her as an avatar, though.

Melty mains... Hmm...

My main is definitely my daughter, Miyako. lel.

Although I can use Ryougi, Arcueid and Archetype to some degree. Also Nanaya.

Melty mains... Hmm...

My main is definitely my daughter, Miyako. lel.

Although I can use Ryougi, Arcueid and Archetype to some degree. Also Nanaya.

I'm vaguely half-way reasonable with Miyako myself, though her dreadfully short reach is definitely not something I'm terribly fond of.

Would that make you a Ruili player in Nitroplus? ^_^

I'm vaguely half-way reasonable with Miyako myself, though her dreadfully short reach is definitely not something I'm terribly fond of.

Would that make you a Ruili player in Nitroplus? ^_^

Nah. I'm fond of Miyako but I can't use Ruili.

Instead I use Mora, Anna and Al Azif

Nah. I'm fond of Miyako but I can't use Ruili.

Instead I use Mora, Anna and Al Azif

Ahh, I gotcha. Mora and Saya are who I typically gravitate toward. Saya is absolutely adorable, and one of my favorite characters in existence.

Hello there new dude/dudette/duck/whatever

I am the forum's evil ruler that hands out free chocolate chip cookies and clean socks (in an attempt to make people realise that 'evil' isn't neceserily 'bad')

welcome to the forums ^^

Thank you for the welcome! Nothing wrong with a bit of evil in my book, being morally flexible can be extremely useful at times. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That said, I generally trend toward 'good' unless faced with sufficient motivation or necessity. My wife, on the other hand, tends to score either neutral evil or chaotic evil, across the board, on online test thingies. I love her for it, and encourage her bad behavior.

I swear I'm a good influence.

As to the question of what to refer to me by...

SwxhTKF.png.88e5c244eb6e2611eadf5348f1d40267.png

... I kid, I kid. Dudette would be appropriate here. Or, perhaps, Zoopette.

hello zoop and welcome to the forums!

Hello, and thank you. I must say that it has been highly pleasant here so far. :)

see that's what prevents you from possibly remotely being a forum's evil ruler of any type

seeing you cant even tell when a duck isn't a duck or a whatever , like how could you even prosper on soul collecting when you cant even tell what souls to collect ! Mwahahaha now leave the real EVIL to some one that can well um kinda do it :)

Edited by Guest

see that's what prevents you from possibly remotely being a forum's evil ruler of any type

seeing you cant even tell when a duck isn't a duck or a whatever , like how could you even prosper on soul collecting when you cant even tell what souls to collect ! Mwahahaha now leave the real EVIL to some one that can well um kinda do it :)

I refuse to give up my throne to a newbie evil mastermind... fight me >.<

with dementia this mastermind is always full of new ideas and im no newbie at being evil im so old hat I was born from an evil thought

so what will it be sardines at thirty paces

or

seahorse jousting with jellyfish

or will you just run away from the power of my awesome magic um *mumbles* hat tricks

Hmmm wonder if I can get aways with Zoopet~chan :largegasp:

I'm not very particular, to be hones---

The ZooPet Girl of Sakurasou :naughty:

wat

damn... I was really hoping you were a duck :'D

In a previous life, perhaps. I am quite fond of swimming, at any rate.

Ducks can be crafty critters, though --- don't underestimate them. The last person I saw to do so... well... he never was quite the same after what happened. :(

Or something like that.

Have you considered a timeshare on the title?

so what will it be sardines at thirty paces

C'mon now. Waste of perfectly good sardines. Better to use them, finely pureed, in meatloaf.