Kaichou Wa Maid-sama

Bakaath

[FLOAT_RIGHT]6758922cover.jpg.79b6d148c05628f67fdda7d0763b6c1c.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

Once an all boys school, Seika High, a renowned school full of reckless and filthy students, has recently become a co-ed school. However, with the female population still remaining a minority even after the change over the recent years, Ayuzawa Misaki takes it into her own hands to reform the school and allow a chance for the girls to feel safer in the rough environment.

Training, studying and even becoming the first female student council president of the school, Misaki has gained a reputation, among the male students body as an uptight boy-hating demon dictator and as a shining hope for the teachers and fellow female students. However, despite her tough-as-nails appearance, she secretly works part-time at a maid cafe in order to support her family. Unfortunately, her secret is soon revealed when the somewhat impassive Usui Takumi, a popular boy at school, nonchalantly discovers her in a maid uniform after school.

This one of the best romance manga I read so far. Really enjoyed reading it. And I still do enjoy reading it over again. :D

Genre(s): Comedy, Drama, Romance, School Life, Shoujo.

Chapters: 85

This is a must read for me. I watched the anime and I absolutely loved it.

Have you watched the anime as well Bakaath? If you have does the manga surpass the anime?

Yes, it does.

• 6 months later...
Yes, it does.

My first ever anime I feel for that got me hooked to thos type of stuff. Its so cute and personally I think its the best anime ever