Kimi No Sei

Bakaath

[FLOAT_RIGHT]603272i73378.jpg.1b7d3fba2a72b818165ce9057582b67c.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

Takaya has fallen in love at first sight with a girl he saw at his college. The only problem is that she happens to be Yurina, the girl he spent his elementary school days tormenting. While he hardly remembers her from those days, Yurina hates him with a passion. She holds him responsible for all the lasting emotional and psychological scars that were caused by the years he made her life a living hell. Takaya hopes they'll be able to move past their history and fall in love, but can Yurina ever feel anything for him but hatred and the desire for revenge?

Was roaming around the net and saw this manga. It seems interesting so I wanted to share it here. But too bad it's short. :S

Genre: Drama, Josei, Phsycological, Romance, Slice Of Life

Chapers: 9

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So I have noticed all your threads and I having been trying to find time to knock out some of these series so we can talk about them. I started with this one because it was short. I must say you have great taste in the romance genre Bakaath and I totally enjoyed reading this one. ^_^

I read and completed all nine chapters and I loved the story. Takaya and Yurina sucked me in from the very beginning. Although I wish they gave us more of an ending I thought it was sweet. I could relate to the story too. Love is never easy and it's hard to let go of your past no matter what your story is. It was very heart warming to see them fall in love and fight personal battles side by side.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

So I have noticed all your threads and I having been trying to find time to knock out some of these series so we can talk about them. I started with this one because it was short. I must say you have great taste in the romance genre Bakaath and I totally enjoyed reading this one. ^_^

I read and completed all nine chapters and I loved the story. Takaya and Yurina sucked me in from the very beginning. Although I wish they gave us more of an ending I thought it was sweet. I could relate to the story too. Love is never easy and it's hard to let go of your past no matter what your story is. It was very heart warming to see them fall in love and fight personal battles side by side.

Glad you liked it. Grin.png

• Like 1