Kon'nichiwa

Mars Terra

I am Mars Terra, I hope to be a mangaka one day.

I started watching toonami when I was a kid, but it was not until a little over a year ago that I have really gotten into anime and manga. I do not have alot of people around me that I can talk about anime with, so I joined this place. My internet is currently down so I will not be able to get on very often.

Please regard me kindly.

Welcome Mars Terra! I hope you get some internet up because I'd love to see some of your art (I'm supposing that was implied, forgive me if I'm wrong.) There are a ton of anime/manga lovers here so I'm sure you'll feel right at home. Hope to see you about!

Me too. I should hopefully have something to show by the time it is up again. It is also hard to watch anime with no internet as well.

By the way, who is the character in your avatar?

Oh, yeah, I bet. During the winter, my internet tends to shut down randomly because the cables on my end of town are old and freeze sometimes, especially when its snowing. It's a real bummer. I do have a shamefully large movie collection, however, for times like these.

Disc: 1 | Digital: 0

:kiss:

And that would be Tyki Mikk, he is from D Gray Man, one of my very favourite action-oriented animes/mangas that I fell in love with in high school. Hallow just started (a new season, if you will,) and I highly recommend it if you haven't seen it yet.

I am trying to read every Shonen Jump manga, or at least give them a chance if possible. And I currently have a few slots open in my manga cycle...so yeah.

Have you read World Trigger?

Oh, yeah, I bet. During the winter, my internet tends to shut down randomly because the cables on my end of town are old and freeze sometimes, especially when its snowing. It's a real bummer. I do have a shamefully large movie collection, however, for times like these.

Disc: 1 | Digital: 0

:kiss:

And that would be Tyki Mikk, he is from D Gray Man, one of my very favourite action-oriented animes/mangas that I fell in love with in high school. Hallow just started (a new season, if you will,) and I highly recommend it if you haven't seen it yet.

Plex will help you in those situation (unless you plan to use it away from home, you do not need Internet).

Anyway, welcome, Mars.

• 2 weeks later...

hiya Mars

a belated welcome to the forums but any who heres I am to say hiya

we are a pretty easy going group here , so feel free to talk about anything here , not just anime and we will try to have some answers for you , if not we can try to find the answers together

so enough of my hiya and ill see you inside more :)

• 2 weeks later...
Daijōbu

good alls fine

Wodahs-san, my reply to you is pretty late as well. I enjoy just about any anime. Granted, it's not too silly or perverted...

But what kinds of anime do you like, Wodahs-san?

koji

Meh~

its hard to answer , pending on mood ill sometimes find some hard to watch but usually come back to them when my mood changes , but I will usually find almost all anime/anime genre enjoyable , cept the of the odd one here n there

on the main what I tend to not like is , like in the fate stay nite for example , how they went magical girl and that put me off them episodes

and don't get me wrong its not that I don't like magical girl but it didn't feel right to me in that series , but I liked the magical girl addition to is this a zombie series

in the last aprox 8 months ive watched a min of 156+ anime movies/series and still have others on the go uncompleted (not including current ongoing season releases) across most anime genre's

good alls fine

koji

Meh~

its hard to answer , pending on mood ill sometimes find some hard to watch but usually come back to them when my mood changes , but I will usually find almost all anime/anime genre enjoyable , cept the of the odd one here n there

on the main what I tend to not like is , like in the fate stay nite for example , how they went magical girl and that put me off them episodes

and don't get me wrong its not that I don't like magical girl but it didn't feel right to me in that series , but I liked the magical girl addition to is this a zombie series

in the last aprox 8 months ive watched a min of 156+ anime movies/series and still have others on the go uncompleted (not including current ongoing season releases) across most anime genre's

Then just Wodahs.

Anyways, you've completed over 150 in such a short time? And here I can only complete a few per month...still, it seems there's alot of anime we could talk about. So let's be friends and do that.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
I am Mars Terra, I hope to be a mangaka one day.

I started watching toonami when I was a kid, but it was not until a little over a year ago that I have really gotten into anime and manga. I do not have alot of people around me that I can talk about anime with, so I joined this place. My internet is currently down so I will not be able to get on very often.

Please regard me kindly.

Toonami was the best.

Hope to see you around more!

Need anything, hit me up fam