KonoSuba Second Season - Episode 3 Discussion

Optic

This episode was pretty good, though jokes felt a little flat. The Lich plot felt flat.

Megumin still coming to terms with her being unable to use her explosive magic inside caves.

However the star this time though was Aqua:

konosuba-season-2-episode-03-aqua-1.thumb.jpg.b73a80f9e7e29e92faeb4ab6851a97d7.jpg

konosuba-season-2-episode-03-aqua-3.thumb.jpg.278223dbdf06cc09bc8fd6cd1e4c3dd9.jpg

Aqua was being really elegant with her attacks!! Kazuma actually praising Aqua? No way...!

Then it was all for naught when it was discovered Aqua was the source of all the Undead attacks.

konosuba-season-2-episode-03-aqua-4.thumb.jpg.99fcafac53511c065f265c8ef905bfba.jpg

Thankfully things are looking for Kazuma and co with their quest reward. But... where is Darkness? >_<

6/10 !

What did you think of this episode?

konosuba-season-2-episode-03-aqua-2.thumb.jpg.8296e38ce00c06554a01a91a275012fc.jpg

What did you think of this episode?

as much as im liking the episodes I have to say

But... where is Darkness?

Darkness , Darkness , Darkness :naughty:

im surprised we haven't seen more or seen the others try to rescue her like they tried for Kazuma

• Like 1

Hi @Wodahs I haven't seen it yet but yeah feel free to start the thread if you like! :)

nah ill await your lead on this series , how ever im a little surprised you haven't seen it and ill keep the spoilers but to say I think you will enjoy and as much as id like to say more that's what ill say

• Geano locked this topic