Last Anime I've Watched and What I think About It

RyePotatoes

So this thread is mainly to review the last anime you've watched today. In this way, other forum members could use this thread to get not just a recommendation by fellow forum members but also a brief explanation of what a certain forum member thinks about a certain anime. Questions? None? START!!!!

I just finished Orange today. Main genre is drama and Romance. Plot is somewhat interesting and fresh. Felt a lot of emotions watching this anime. It's a tear jerker actually. :'( Cried my way out on the last episode. Dayum~~

The last anime I watched was Kimi no Iru Machi, which is a romance anime. I think its okay, but I feel like it goes all over the place, like having an episode of progression through the current plot, and the next episode being a flashback showing what was, rather than letting us see what it built up the previous 3 ep ago. It won't let me have any real significant feelings.

• Like 1

Last Anime I watched was Attack On Titan.

I highly recommend this Anime seeing as all the characters are great, the story line is intriguing, and it hits hard with the feels.

So ... Many ... Feels ...

• Like 1

I am just now about to finish the anime Soul Eater! It is probably one of the first I have ever finished without like stopping or taking breaks from it because it had drama...but not too much drama! It had suspenseful parts but not too much to where it got like painful... I highly recommend this anime because it has a great plot, nice amount of action, and the character are to die for <3SOUL.jpeg.9e57e8199ef92f43272332073afd967e.jpeg

• Like 1

Ive been watching D-FRAG, its really hilarious and the characters are wierd and loveable. Roka is my favorite character.

This is the first comedy anime ive watched and I really like it, lol a lot. Its short though, ive watched 6 out of 12 episodes already.

• 2 weeks later...

lets see in the last week anime series/ova's ive finished

Haiyore! Nyaruko-san + ova

D-Frag! + ova

Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou OVA

Rage of Bahamut: Genesis

and half way thru

Terra Formars

and dog days

• Winner 1

ok its been a slow weekend so far

apart from settling in here (my new anime forum) with posts and all and having a fair bit of a conversation with @Kirry

ive only managed one anime series this weekend

Dog Days first season

it reminded me of , all be it a slower pace , of the Familiar of Zero

Edited by Guest

well then finished Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai

(Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day)

and I thought the beginning was sad well the ending was sadder how ever as much as I likes it some times it frustrated me but was well worth seeing and I think with out the frustration the sadness wouldn't have fully hit its mark

Edited by Guest

and now to add Black Bullet to the list of animes watches

I enjoyed it , there were parts that were blind man predictable and one or two scenes that made you say why was that added but in total I did like it enough to watch the complete series in a very short time

also in that short time I learnt that I had also previously watched Blue Submarine No.6 as I went to use this anime to have a brake watching Black Bullet

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

mayo chiki! lol at the very start i thought it be just a funny anime to binge watch but it turned out to be very romantic and i wish i would have taken my time with it, at some points i laughed for a good few mins having to pause the show, a good one to watch!

So this thread is mainly to review the last anime you've watched today. In this way, other forum members could use this thread to get not just a recommendation by fellow forum members but also a brief explanation of what a certain forum member thinks about a certain anime. Questions? None? START!!!!

I just finished Orange today. Main genre is drama and Romance. Plot is somewhat interesting and fresh. Felt a lot of emotions watching this anime. It's a tear jerker actually. :'( Cried my way out on the last episode. Dayum~~

One of the last series I watched was Fullmetal Alchemist. It was gripping with moments of heavy emotion and tragedy, especially when Edward Elric temporarily died, but in all, a fantastic series (this show should still be highly regarded today).

• 3 weeks later...

ok im not doing reviews here today on the anime in this list but feel free to ask if you haven't watched and have questions

so to update what ive watched , the list of what ive saved (if I saved) after watching on the htpc , but none of the other devices , are

Big Order

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo

2 Noblesse ep's ~are there any more ??

Shelter ~ numerous times

ERASED

The Devil is a Part-Timer

Tokyo Magnitude 8.0

Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash

Blue Exorcist The Movie

Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga

Charlotte

Darker than Black

The last anime we've watched @SoullessMarshmallow ? :D

Oniichan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki ja Nai n da kara ne!!

It's a lighthearted ecchi/comedy anime that I really like. It's quite edgy though so it probably won't be everyone's cup of tea but if you're extremely tolerant and just want to have couple of good laughs this anime's for you. :)

The last anime I watched today before posting this was Gabriel DropOut.

Totally fun to watch. Angels acting angelic and demons acting demonic is for plebs.(jk). Anyway, it's only 4 episodes so far, but I definitely recommend this.

so I finished Darker than Black Gemini of the Meteor last nite (Darker than Black 2)

I was a little surprised at the total difference in character from season 1 Hei aka Black Reaper aka BK-201 aka Li Shengshun was

and his abusive treatment of Suō Pavlichenko as well even tho he is a contractor and at what contractors do

the ending did make me a little sad well to start with what was happening to Suō Pavlichenko and then even with the twist still what did actually happen still made me a little sad

and I still felt left in the air with not knowing what actually ended up happening to Hei and Yin

but I almost felt that they left it open for a season 3 as I said felt , but not expected

so now watching Guilty Crown

Edited by Guest

ill just add ive watched Guilty Crown now and need to get some sleep for work as ill edit this (hopefully) with an update of what I think latter

EDIT :- ok what did I think

well I streamed it over a couple of evenings after work so it was enjoyable

BUT it seemed dragged out to get it to 22eps and then rushed to end it very close to the end there was an entire ep dedicated to flash backs from a few points of view to tell you how our main character came to be prier to the start of the anime , which was but this time interesting but had you asking why wasn't it put much earlier or was it added at this point as an after thought semi needed filler and the last half of the last ep went down that fast it left your head spinning going what and how did that just happen leaving blanks

but all in all I did actually like it on the main

Edited by Guest

I've recently finished Nanbaka. The anime is set on a prison and the MCs are of course, prisoners. :P It's kind of like a "we must escape this prison for fun" thing for the Main Characters. The anime is mainly comedy with action. I highly recommend this one! :) I also liked the colors of their hair too. Lots of Ombrés happening on the strands :)

The last anime I watched was Tales of Zestiria the X, from start to it's most recent episode. My thoughts on it, is that it's amazing. It tells the story of the game's key moments, but ultimately alters how the characters get to those moments, which means it's a fresh take on them. The animation is probably ufotable's best, and is a good case for why CGI can work in anime. If I were to rate it, it would probably get a 4.5/5 as of right now because it's not perfect, but the fact that in can entice someone like me who has played the game it's based on twice, is saying a lot.

• Like 1

The last anime I watched was Tales of Zestiria the X, from start to it's most recent episode. My thoughts on it, is that it's amazing. It tells the story of the game's key moments, but ultimately alters how the characters get to those moments, which means it's a fresh take on them. The animation is probably ufotable's best, and is a good case for why CGI can work in anime. If I were to rate it, it would probably get a 4.5/5 as of right now because it's not perfect, but the fact that in can entice someone like me who has played the game it's based on twice, is saying a lot.

you thought about doing a full review on it ??

https://animeforums.net/community/forums/title-discussion.377/create-thread

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

ok now to update that ive finished

Overlord (season 1)

Tales of Zestiria (also season 1)

and enjoyed them

also

Tower of Druaga

season 1 :- The Aegis of Uruk

and

season 2 :- The Sword of Uruk

and my thoughts posted here

ive also gave D-Gray man a go and got to ep 35 but finding it hard to enjoy fully so took a brake from it see if I go back

also as the eps air been watching

Hand Shakers

Fuuka

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2

March Comes in Like a Lion

and

Demi-chan wa Kataritai

and just started the series

They Are My Noble Masters

• Geano locked this topic