League of Legends?

Luna

Any one here play League of Legends?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Any one here play League of Legends?

• yess
    • nah m8

I used to play League of legends all the time!

I can't now though, because my current computer can't run it, unfortunately

i play on EUW ign would be kyawai but im not too good xD

Im not that good either ^^ Ill add ya if i can idk what I play on yikes

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I love League! Got into it about a month ago. I don't play much at all atm, my cpu is messing up when I play games on it, I think it may be overheating when I play them so I am not playing for now. But once I get it all fixed I definitely would play more LoL.

My summoner name in LILDOOP.

My main champion is Ahri.

I look forward to playing with you sometime @Luna

:D

Edited by Guest

Hi! I also play League sometimes, I'm a main support (typical girl I know... haha jk)

My sum name is Merieth (yup................)

Main champs Janna/Leona/Lulu (basically just girly champs)

Looking for an adc I guess haha ! xD

• 1 month later...

Been playing since only season 5. I'm a Jungle Assassin main with only 100k mastery points on Rengar. I can also use different champs and can lane depending on the situation. However, I'm on the PH server, which is known for being one of the "Most Toxic" servers ever.

I didn't know your server was considered exceptionally toxic but let's be fair... the community as a whole, on all servers, has an alarming level of toxicity. I've played on EUW and LAN quite a bit (before EUW drove me crazy with their servers being down all the time,) but EUW was pretty bad too. Something I noticed that was interested to say the least, was that while it seemed I encountered the same amount of toxic players on both NA and EUW, the bad behaviour was different. On NA, you have more people who int, afk farm, or just simply afk. People on NA are too afraid of getting banned for using the chat so they just do other things to ruin the game that are harder to track on Riot's end. I also notice on NA, that select screen trolling was especially common. On EUW it was less destructive gamewise, but far more verbal abuse. Like you could tell they still wanted to win the game in a way, but the language was colourful and there was a lot of spamming the "?" ping. I'm someone who has learned to love and embrace the muting feature LOL. I also always have ALL chat turned off. Now if only we could mute pings!

I agree. All servers have toxic players, but imo, PH server has an alarming number of them. It's simply disgusting.

There's got to be a statistic out there showing that Fizz and Yasuo mains are twice as likely to receive a chat ban than other players. _

Fizz not so much. However, Yasuo mains gets more reports than like, the whole community. lol

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...