Live Action Cowboy Bebop Show

RepentantSky

That happened almost two months ago and no one ever said anything, and I ended up kind of forgetting about it until someone I follow on Facebook reminded me of it just a bit ago, and I want to ask, any thoughts on it?

Personally, it's hard for me to place any judgement on it because no actors are in line yet or anything, but I'd like to see it if it's any good.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

As a movie I'd love to see it, I feel like they could pull of a show of it and I would love to watch it. 

I don't see them screwing anything up, as long as they stick to the anime. It's very easy for directors to skew of from the original especially if it's an american director, in my opinion. There's so much the an do and I look forward seeing this.  

any more news on this anyone ?

noticed they mentioned the live remake of death note at the end and that has happened ,so did this go any where , still in the works or was dropped

5 hours ago, Wodahs said:

any more news on this anyone ?

noticed they mentioned the live remake of death note at the end and that has happened ,so did this go any where , still in the works or was dropped

Actually yes, but it's mostly about slow casting: http://comicbook.com/anime/2018/04/13/cowboy-bebop-live-action-casting-hollywood-anime/

2 hours ago, RepentantSky said:

thanks

interesting read , and as much as id like to see what they'd do I am happy they are being very picky at who they'd choose to play the roles

id hate to see it butchered