Looking for a specific anime picture.

Limasaurus

A while back I found this really nice picture that I wanted to set as my profile picture but I accidentally deleted it from my computer a while back and must've (without realizing) permanently deleted it from the recycling bin. It's similar to the picture below. (There's a description below)

g1GFl3k.png.14f4c9b0bcfa0285bf5c7b05d1b16bd9.png

Hopefully this terrible description helps.

She was wearing a scarf, either a dark brown coat or hoodie, earmuffs and maybe a skirt. She had black hair (not sure if it was short or long) and had a cold breath kinda like in this picture (a white mist because of the cold). She looked to the left side of the picture with her hands in her pockets (I think she might've had one arm reaching out to catch snow or something) and it was a portrait picture rather than landscape. I don't think she was from an anime, I think someone just drew it, which is why it's so damn difficult to find. It was snowing in the background and I think there was a silhouette of a city behind her. It was a full body picture and was only slightly wider than the picture above. I'm pretty sure it was a full colour picture but from what I remember it was a dark picture (not depressing but either night time or it had a lot of dark colours)

It's a really nice picture so i've been looking on google for a couple of hours but can't find it. Any help will be appreciated massively. If you just have some time to spare, it'd be awesome if you could look for it. Post any pictures you find that you think might be it either in this thread or tweet them at me on twitter. (@TheLimasaur)

I've never used this site before but if I can i'll edit the post to say i've found it or someone found it for me. Thanks!

Wow this sounds like a missing person post.

[ATTACH=full]30418[/ATTACH]

Do you remember what sort of art style it was? Or where(roughly) you found it?

It's the same art style as the one above as far as I remember. And i'm not sure exactly I think it was on twitter, if it was it would probably be from this one. That pictures a nice picture but not the one, I don't think it had anything in between the viewer and the character. Thanks anyway!

59e2174a23bf1_GiftBoxGoldRibbonHolidayWinterChristmasHdWallpaperHDWalls.thumb.jpg.73ca944e1b292f34c66180555531185c.jpg

Ah, well I did have a small look through but then I saw how many posts that twitter account makes a day... so I can see your problem there. Send him a tweet asking, or redirecting to this forum page. Also, is there any other accounts you might have signed up with that use the image? Even if it's been converted into an icon, you can work up from that.

• Useful 1

She was wearing a scarf, either a dark brown coat or hoodie, earmuffs and maybe a skirt. She had black hair (not sure if it was short or long) and had a cold breath kinda like in this picture (a white mist because of the cold). She looked to the left side of the picture with her hands in her pockets (I think she might've had one arm reaching out to catch snow or something) and it was a portrait picture rather than landscape. I don't think she was from an anime, I think someone just drew it, which is why it's so damn difficult to find. It was snowing in the background and I think there was a silhouette of a city behind her. It was a full body picture and was only slightly wider than the picture above. I'm pretty sure it was a full colour picture but from what I remember it was a dark picture (not depressing but either night time or it had a lot of dark colours)

Hello @Limasaurus, welcome to Anime Forums. :)

Normally you'd be able to narrow it down quickly if you know the artist who drew it, if you know the anime/series it is associated with or even another drawing of the same artist. Unfortunately as we don't know the artist and as it sounds like it's an original character this makes it very difficult to find based on your description.

I can only suggest you browse an image board using generic tags.

Try browsing the Danbooru image board, here's a search I did using two tags: scarf, snow

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=%E2%9C%93&tags=scarf+snow&ms=1

That returns 197 pages which shouldn't take too long to browse - maybe a good hour or so. As their community are very stringent on tags, I think this is one of your best chances of finding that image.

WARNING: this image board does contain NSFW images!

(having said that, the link above has mostly clean results - cleavage at best)

I hope this helps your search.

[ATTACH=full]30420[/ATTACH]

Ah, well I did have a small look through but then I saw how many posts that twitter account makes a day... so I can see your problem there. Send him a tweet asking, or redirecting to this forum page. Also, is there any other accounts you might have signed up with that use the image? Even if it's been converted into an icon, you can work up from that.

I have used it on a couple accounts, but none of them have it currently, i'll message them and see if they respond, hopefully they will.

Hello @Limasaurus, welcome to Anime Forums. :)

Normally you'd be able to narrow it down quickly if you know the artist who drew it, if you know the anime/series it is associated with or even another drawing of the same artist. Unfortunately as we don't know the artist and as it sounds like it's an original character this makes it very difficult to find based on your description.

I can only suggest you browse an image board using generic tags.

Try browsing the Danbooru image board, here's a search I did using two tags: scarf, snow

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=scarf+snow&ms=1

That returns 197 pages which shouldn't take too long to browse - maybe a good hour or so. As their community are very stringent on tags, I think this is one of your best chances of finding that image.

WARNING: this image board does contain NSFW images!

(having said that, the link above has mostly clean results - cleavage at best)

I hope this helps your search.

Thanks, i'll try looking through it.

Edited by Guest