Looking for an anime

RepentantSky

And I'm sorry, right off the bat, I have to be honest with you, I don't remember much about it, but it's one of those where I remember really enjoying it, and kind of hating myself for forgetting it. I don't remember what year it came out, and I also can't remember character names or appearances at all either.

What I do remember, is that it was a music based anime with four main characters, two guys and two girls. I do not remember what instruments they played, but I somehow remember the ending scene very well, so sorry for spoilers. The last thing I can remember vividly about it is, all four of the characters at an airport as one of them, the secondary major male character is heading off to go to college or something like that far from the rest of his friends, maybe even to America. Throughout the series, the two main female characters teased him by say "Kakui" at the same time at any point he did something cool, and it annoyed him. He had a crush on one of the characters and just barely manages to tell her before leaving, and the final scene shows one of the characters holding a photo all of four of them took at the start of the show. I also remember that for some reason, they were really fighting to make sure their school festival happened, and they even had to go against the principal to do. One of the scenes I think was in the early morning while it was foggy and the Principal was heading towards the school, proud that it was closed, only to be stopped by the main characters and some woman of authority who allowed the festival to happen. That last bit may not be 100 percent accurate. I'm pretty sure the anime came out around or before 2011 but is also not older than 2006. Sorry I can't remember more. If any of you can remember what the anime is called, I'd really appreciate it.

• Geano locked this topic