Looking for anime waifus!

Obsequious1

I've been searching for anime with a good waifu! One who's kind, but assertive. She doesn't have to be that smart, but nobody too stupid. A waifu who's not afraid to speak for herself, but isn't a complete narcissist.

Preferably a very character focused anime, so not like ecchi or anime with constant fight scenes but no plot.

Some examples of my favorite waifu's include:

Nao (charlotte),

Taiga (Toradora),

Sahoto (assistant san),

Kirihime (dog and scissors)

Mio (MM!)

Edited by Guest

I've been searching for anime with a good waifu! One who's kind, but assertive. She doesn't have to be that smart, but nobody too stupid. A waifu who's not afraid to speak for herself, but isn't a complete narcissist.

Preferably a very character focused anime, so not like ecchi or anime with constant fight scenes but no plot.

I feel a bit silly saying this, because I posted it elsewhere as well, but ah... perhaps Clannad? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There's a fair bit of variety in terms of the characters, several fairly assertive ones, and a heroine that - while she's usually not terribly assertive - slowly becomes more so. With that said, the Clannad visual novel might be a better example than the anime, since in it the more assertive characters are given their own paths with which to take center stage.

Which genre especially?

These are the Animes which came into my mind:

Akagami no shirayuki-hime (totally worth it)

Flying Witch (a matter of taste, you may watch a trailer at first)

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun ( this is specially what you are looking for but includes fight scenes)

• Agree 1

I could recommend Kobayashi-san Chi no Maidragon?

About a maid who is a dragon and wow I'm not doing this justice xD

As with most anime descriptions its exactly what it sounds like but not at all like you would imagine from the description lol

Anyway she (Touru) is assertive yet kind as you requested but also cute and hilarious.

The last two go for the whole anime, but you should see for yourself if it interests you?

She isn't too dense either which is a good sign I suppose :P

It's very character focused too, since it's slice-of-lifey and centered around her and who she 'serves'.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I just, I mean that's one hell of a way to introduce yourself. I got a good laugh out of that. Anyways, to actually answer the question, because I'd be an ass just posting that and leaving, pretty much anyone from the Hyperdimension series has potential, depending on what you like.

Edited by Guest
  • Funny 1

I love my waifus so you can take my word when I say that these 2 are the best that I have come across so far. And they so happen to fit perfectly into your criteria too!

- Holo (Spice and Wolf)

- Kaori (Your Lie in April)

Highly, highly, highly recommend those 2 shows :) Enjoy!

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

I could recommend Kobayashi-san Chi no Maidragon?

About a maid who is a dragon and wow I'm not doing this justice xD

As with most anime descriptions its exactly what it sounds like but not at all like you would imagine from the description lol

Anyway she (Touru) is assertive yet kind as you requested but also cute and hilarious.

The last two go for the whole anime, but you should see for yourself if it interests you?

She isn't too dense either which is a good sign I suppose :P

It's very character focused too, since it's slice-of-lifey and centered around her and who she 'serves'.

Thanks! I'm already watching this one, thanks though!

• Winner 1

I love my waifus so you can take my word when I say that these 2 are the best that I have come across so far. And they so happen to fit perfectly into your criteria too!

- Holo (Spice and Wolf)

- Kaori (Your Lie in April)

Highly, highly, highly recommend those 2 shows :) Enjoy!

You sir have truly great taste! Thank you!

• Agree 1

I just, I mean that's one hell of a way to introduce yourself. I got a good laugh out of that. Anyways, to actually answer the question, because I'd be an ass just posting that and leaving, pretty much anyone from the Hyperdimension series has potential, depending on what you like.

I NEVER beat around the bush when it comes to waifu! Also thank you, just bought it

Which genre especially?

These are the Animes which came into my mind:

Akagami no shirayuki-hime (totally worth it)

Flying Witch (a matter of taste, you may watch a trailer at first)

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun ( this is specially what you are looking for but includes fight scenes)

Thank you so much! I've found my waifu for my current laity!

• Winner 1

• Geano locked this topic