Looking for anime

4you

Hey guys I am currently looking for a good romance and ecchi anime :)

When it comes to romance anime I love good char development reasonable amount of comedy also.

I absolutely love ro anime that involves the relationship going somewhere. i.e kiss.

Anime I loved and seen include

Kimi ni todoke

Kaichou wa maid sama

Golden time

Say I love you

Toradora

and thats pretty much it :) i haven't seen that much more since I usually drop them due to annoying love triangles and such.]

When it comes to ecchi I love good action and just comedy, haven't seen much however.

Ones i loved include

Princess Lover

HOTD

and Highschool Dxd

Rosario Vampire

Danka you :P

Not sure I can recommend something on par with the um, quality, of High School DxD, but I would suggest "They are My Noble Masters" It came out a while ago, but it's pretty good, it has some good humor, some fairly good character development despite the obvious fan servicy nature of an anime with Butlers and Maids in it, and actually manages to throw in some drama that wraps the story up nicely. I can't remember if MC and his love interest kiss or not, but their relationship is still a lot of fun to watch.

There's also Eureka Seven. Mech anime be dammed if you aren't a fan, the relationship between Renton and Eureka is one of the best I've ever seen.

• Friendly 1

Not sure I can recommend something on par with the um, quality, of High School DxD, but I would suggest "They are My Noble Masters" It came out a while ago, but it's pretty good, it has some good humor, some fairly good character development despite the obvious fan servicy nature of an anime with Butlers and Maids in it, and actually manages to throw in some drama that wraps the story up nicely. I can't remember if MC and his love interest kiss or not, but their relationship is still a lot of fun to watch.

There's also Eureka Seven. Mech anime be dammed if you aren't a fan, the relationship between Renton and Eureka is one of the best I've ever seen.

Thank you very much, that sounds perfect I will be sure to check them out. :P

• 1 month later...

If you liked Say I Love You and Toradora, and don't mind sub I reccomrnend From Me to You, it's along the same lines. As for ecchi along like the ones you've posted try Walkure Romance or Maken-Ki.

Edited by Guest

Thank you very much, that sounds perfect I will be sure to check them out. :P

This one is a lot like highschool dxd The Testament of Sister New Devil

• Geano locked this topic