Looking for something ongoing to watch

RepentantSky

So there's actually a decent amount of anime out there this season, but I haven't really been able to pinpoint exactly which ones I want to watch. So far I'm watching Alice to Zoroku, Boruto, AoT season 2, and Eromanga-Sensei, although that last one is very much a kind of, one episode here or there sort of thing. What other anime are there that aren't not heading into a new season that are worth watching?

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Hmm.... Uhh... Yeah... Well, here's 2 of the ongoing anime that I'm currently watching.

- Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records

- Bushou Shoujo Machiavellianism (Holy sht dat spelling almost killed me)

oh. add Zero Kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

- Bushou Shoujo Machiavellianism

I have recently checked it out, and I must say it's really good. Although it falls into a lot of typical anime tropes/ cliches, it doesn't quite take itself seriously. On top of that, the characters are actually fun and endearing. The show is quite the fun watch. And I have found myself wanting to watch more after every episode. Definitely recommend it.

As for other shows to check out, Sakura Quest is a definite must watch since you liked Hanasaku Iroha. The studio and staff working on this project almost identically match the ones that worked on that one too. It is going to be a 25 Episode series, and judging from its first few, the show is set up quite well to be a spiritual successor of both Hanasaku Iroha and Shirobako. Personally, I will be waiting for the series to finish airing before marathoning it. I am seriously expecting it to be great.

Also, if you want a purely "cute-girls-doing-cute-things" show, you should check out Hinako Note.

Hmm.... Uhh... Yeah... Well, here's 2 of the ongoing anime that I'm currently watching.

- Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records

- Bushou Shoujo Machiavellianism (Holy sht dat spelling almost killed me)

oh. add Zero Kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho.

For sure gonna have to check those out. Also that spelling is almost as bad Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto so yeah, I get it. Bakamatsu is really good by the way, if you haven't seen it yet, you should check it out when you have the time.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been enjoying Re:Creators more than I originally expected - it's a fun show, though not perfect by any measure, and definitely a bit on the goofy side of things. Might be worth a look if you've not already done so.

• Geano locked this topic