Most badass female characters?

Hey! I didn't see a topic about this yet, so I wanted to start one! I LOVE bad ass female characters and I'd love to cosplay them! I have tons of favorites but here are a couple ^_^

59e2172da5076_BlackLagoon1.thumb.jpg.b14db71c0fc53375ba483f5cf969860d.jpg

okay so I decided to show all of the coolest female characters from Black Lagoon.

Balalaika is a powerful woman with a tough war-filled background. She has many loyal subordinates that will do anything for her, so don't even think about getting on her bad side.

Sister Eda Black, or who I like to call the nun with guns, is wayyyy far from your typical nun. hahaha don't be deceived by her clothing, because she kills and wears showy clothes like anybody else.

Chinglish, AKA Shenhua is so freaking cool! Her combat style consists of blades, blades, blades. Kunais, shurikens, katanas, you name it!

Roberta, AKA Blood Hound is an unstoppable killing machine! Once she lays her eyes on her target, you're as good as dead! She won't stop for anything to kill her prey.

And last but not least, Revy! AKA Two Hands She just has that kick-ass personality and she never gives in. She makes herself a challenging opponent and can defeat multitudes of people with just her two guns!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Currently, my favorite badass female character is Shura from Blue Exorcist. <3

She has incredible fighting skills, she is intelligent and her personality is everything. <3

d9a1a0a56b62c89e4d64b0a91e3a45a6.thumb.jpg.bca830cf208c28b13e648c12d78bde58.jpg

• Agree 2

Hey! I didn't see a topic about this yet, so I wanted to start one! I LOVE bad ass female characters and I'd love to cosplay them! I have tons of favorites but here are a couple ^_^

[ATTACH=full]29294[/ATTACH]

okay so I decided to show all of the coolest female characters from Black Lagoon.

Balalaika is a powerful woman with a tough war-filled background. She has many loyal subordinates that will do anything for her, so don't even think about getting on her bad side.

Sister Eda Black, or who I like to call the nun with guns, is wayyyy far from your typical nun. hahaha don't be deceived by her clothing, because she kills and wears showy clothes like anybody else.

Chinglish, AKA Shenhua is so freaking cool! Her combat style consists of blades, blades, blades. Kunais, shurikens, katanas, you name it!

Roberta, AKA Blood Hound is an unstoppable killing machine! Once she lays her eyes on her target, you're as good as dead! She won't stop for anything to kill her prey.

And last but not least, Revy! AKA Two Hands She just has that kick-ass personality and she never gives in. She makes herself a challenging opponent and can defeat multitudes of people with just her two guns!

My favorite badass female character is Major Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell.

• 3 weeks later...

When it comes to threads like this, I tend to veer slightly toward the more realistic-ish side of things. With that in mind, I can think of only one possible lady to put forth in this thread.

lqVvUAX.png.cfb741576bc574dffa2b5d6221b4853c.png

Mudder farkin' Balsa, from Seirei No Moribito is a badass of extreme level that manages to keep her clothes on while fighting, and is one of the best spear fighters I've seen in anime that features slightly-grounded-in-realism fighting.

Besides being an exceptionally skilled combatant, she's also an excellent human being that benefits heavily from intelligent writing.

</fangirl>

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
Current favorite badass loli lord of this past season

Tanya <3

[ATTACH=full]31320[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]31321[/ATTACH]

...... Yea badass like crazy....

• Funny 1

Totally have to give this one to Mikasa. She's like the female version of Levi, they're amazing.. Sugoi!!! Also, perhaps Tsunade from Naruto. Her strength is amazing alone, not to mention her healing powers are cool too.

• Dislike 1
  • Agree 2

Current favorite badass loli lord of this past season

Tanya <3

[ATTACH=full]31320[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]31321[/ATTACH]

Yeah, she can be so cute too! :D

The most badass females in anime for me are (without a doubt) Panty & Stocking.

I mean, just look at some of the things they pull xD

1ea7d3975a9377d2c8598e13c062c2ec369c07b9_hq.gif.77ce883764fc0731b72a53bdfecbbb87.gif

6aa081502afa19f6f37d8577a983222a70988ef8_hq.gif.0aec20013ed9a3b955d956e8794213a4.gif

b30003480790e01bfb28c9f98ec838d87bbb9465_hq.gif.90eb6425c2cb7f4dd6da7db23e6180ac.gif

giphy.gif.5f3ae0357d6f25f866e00825374126ab.gif

I don't know if I should - given their personalities - but I still think they are really cute too :P

• Agree 1

[MEDIA=imgur]Z0hmNKp[/MEDIA]

Makoto from Persona 5 is probably my favorite. She has the ability to be gentle and kind, but when it comes to a fight, there's no one more badass then her. There's no anime yet for Persona 5, technically, but it's coming, and she'll probably kick the most ass when it does arrive.

• Like 2

Yeah, she can be so cute too! :D

The most badass females in anime for me are (without a doubt) Panty & Stocking.

I mean, just look at some of the things they pull xD

[ATTACH=full]31324[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]31325[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]31326[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]31327[/ATTACH]

I don't know if I should - given their personalities - but I still think they are really cute too :P

You have watched the show there not really cute I can think of a few other thousand names that can describe then but if you think they are cute.... then ok..... .......

:P I think it depends on your sense of humor and you preference in women. I remember panty and stocking, I use to be obsessed with them and at the time I found them cute. :P

But as mentioned, it's personal preference. @Nutty is obviously a little insane like me so it makes sense. :D

• Agree 1

You have watched the show there not really cute I can think of a few other thousand names that can describe then but if you think they are cute.... then ok..... .......

stocking_says_u_mad_by_theramennoodles-d3cuvjh.jpg.85094fcb0fdcc218c5bc209d21baea05.jpg

Lmao sorry (no offense intended) xD I found that meme and had to use it haha. But nah, it's mostly personal taste like Kirry explained :P

:P I think it depends on your sense of humor and you preference in women. I remember panty and stocking, I use to be obsessed with them and at the time I found them cute. :P

But as mentioned, it's personal preference. @Nutty is obviously a little insane like me so it makes sense. :D

Yup, well said :D

Sense of humor and preference in women are definitely contributing factors to why I think they are cute :) I like the crazy type too, that's for sure.

But especially Stocking... Cuuuuuuute!

7130105c71856385829bceee547f8efb2e5174b8_hq.gif.6f5f847cd0bd5baa313c4431c36ce257.gif

• Winner 1

When I think of badass female characters, there are a few that jump immediately into my mind. Actually, there are quite a bit of them - probably too many to list. To be honest, I find it really difficult to pick favorites, but if you tied me up and made me choose just one, then I'd probably say...

Balsa Yonsa (from Seirei no Moribito)

Balsa-Fighting-Gif.gif.e56baee8c7372bb259142b812c10c577.gif

Balsa is a bit different from the badass characters that you see in most anime. Moribito is a somewhat realistic world, and combat tends to feel like an irl fight does - a desperate, dirty struggle between two or more people that don't want to die. Characters in Moribito get injured and those injuries stick and take time to recover from. There is no supernatural endurance or ungodly skills.

In this world, it takes a lot of hard practice, sacrifice, and natural talent to be badass. Yet, despite all of that, you can still get absolutely wrecked. I have mad respect for Balsa as a character because she manages to be convincingly badass and yet limited. She can't overpower most opponents physically. Instead, she relies on strength, agility, speed, and skill.

Balsa kites, she hides, she stalks, the tricks, she outruns. Her fighting is dynamic and desperate. Her opponents are driven by religious fervor, and there are a lot of them. She takes their hits and keeps on marching forward, and by the end of the show, I just wanted to have a single iota of her determination, strength, and grace under pressure.

Edited by Guest
  • Winner 1

[ATTACH=full]29294[/ATTACH]

Agree with you completely!

those five women have no pity on anyone and will kill without hesitation.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Saber, the woman who became King in an age of men:

1bca47758f62e1d45ec44c8e2d69a3d7.thumb.jpg.d4f42eb1b551c3db4f694cb73183e034.jpg

And of course, there's Revy. Noteworthy is her moeness alongside her badassery:

5103315d511c97fc9423382d26f0f967.thumb.png.9e7cb17334d2f52390bdfa155362d0da.png

Last but not least, the one I really want to mention today is Amane Suzuha, whom I've deemed to be quite the badass herself. Not only is she a highly-trained soldier from the future, her stoic persona is so cool, even though she has those cute twin-tails:

steins_gate_cg_amane_suzuha_8.thumb.jpg.dfc5eacb8111d23fdeaf3ae19ee47085.jpg

Also, she has a really cute smile in the VN:

Suzuha_profile.png.361065058f8c9991eec4aa8fc97b10cc.png

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

Homura-Akemi-puella-magi-madoka-magica-34614717-500-375.jpg.e4631f9d30d928942d3c4d9ef3cfeaa5.jpg

Homura Akemi from Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

[spoiler=SPOILERS FOR PUELLA MAGI MADOKA MAGICA]Madoka might be my favorite character, but Homura is a close second!

I think that being able to go from being very timid, to being such a strong-willed person is pretty cool in itself. But of course, her ability to manipulate time makes her powerful enough to quickly defeat most of her foes, but not enough that she's ridiculously overpowered.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

• Geano locked this topic