My introduction!

Tippy

Hello! Ah, you remind me so much of myself 2 years ago. I too was thirteen, and I joined my first forum o_O

age doesn't always equal wisdom

You reckon I could get that on a T-shirt? :D

Welcome to Anime Forums! I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here, forums are wonderful places in general, this one just happens to be extra-great ;)

If you have any problems, let me know and I'd be very happy to lend a hand.

Now go nuts!

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

Hello! I'm Tippy... quite new here, not to anime but to forums in general. I am quite young, thirteen but age doesn't always equal wisdom as I would put it.

My favorite animes are... Hunter X Hunter, Whispered Words, and Sakura Trick.

And... I think thats it! I hope this isn't as awkwardly worded as I think it is... but here we go!

Nice to meetcha. ^_^

Don't worry too much about wording, as long as people get what you're saying. As long as you're respectful, it's all good.

I hope I'm not wrong in assuming, but are you by any chance, a fan of Puella Magi Madoka★Magica?

Nice to meetcha. ^_^

Don't worry too much about wording, as long as people get what you're saying. As long as you're respectful, it's all good.

I hope I'm not wrong in assuming, but are you by any chance, a fan of Puella Magi Madoka★Magica?

Indeed I am, the profile pic kind of gives that away. :P

Indeed I am, the profile pic kind of gives that away. :P

True. :? But it doesn't hurt to confirm. :D It's nice to see more fans join this place, as it is a amazing series and one of my favorites. I like your signature by the way, it's very friendly.

Welcome to the forum, Tippy! I'm a bit late getting to this thread due to being away from my PC for a few days, but I hope that you've been enjoying your time here, and that you'll be coming around a lot. :)

I also got my start with forums around the same age. I suddenly feel old. :?

• 5 weeks later...