My little Pony movie trailer!

SAO LILDOOP

The MLP movie trailer is out! I am so hyped, overly hyped, more hyped for this film than any film or TV show this year!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIv_ConaZ1c

So much more of equestria to explore, the villain might be an alien! Are there other planets inhabited with life? They get to go underwater for the first time ever! I am a huge Brony and I am so excited for this.

Any other Brony's or Pegasisters here gonna see it? Or just anybody who is new to MLP gonna watch it?

It looks great! I probably won't see it in theaters (very expensive and a movie has to be something special for me to see it in a theater) but I'll definitely watch it when it comes to Red Box. I don't consider myself much of a pegasister since the show hasn't really held my interest since somewhere in season 3 but the animation looks great and watching an ~hour 1/2 story that's sure to be good is definitely something I can do.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I really cannot wait for the release of this! I too am also totally hyped about it and then some! It's about time too! I mean the TV series is super fun and really enjoyable in and of itself, but to finally get a big screen cinema movie version is everything I could have hoped for from this wonderful franchise! 34 going on 4! That's me! And I'll be going by myself to see it too! And I just don't care if I do end up being the only one by herself in the screen doing so either! :P:D:)

• Agree 1

I might be the only man in this discussion, but I am SO excited for this !! I cannot wait until October! Gah, why does it have to be so far away! My husband isn't particularly thrilled, but he just smiles, shakes his head, pats mine and goes a long with it. Though I've caught him watching with interest on an episode or two over my shoulder, he can't hide it from me! xD