Need help finding anime? Ask here!

Greeneyes

I have seen my fair share of anime and I am good a researching so if you want anime ask here Ill give my best opinion and if I don't have one Ill search tell I find at least 5 different anime for you!

That includes Anime recommendations...:angry:

Edited by Guest

Hello GreenEyes, maybe you can help me. There's a title I've been thinking about for a while now and I'd greatly appreciate your help.

It was a magical girl anime where these two girls meet and become...well, magical girls, but it's revealed that met at a festival when they were kids. I believe one had brown hair, while the other had blue hair, but I don't know and I could be wrong about both of their hair colors.

Hello GreenEyes, maybe you can help me. There's a title I've been thinking about for a while now and I'd greatly appreciate your help.

It was a magical girl anime where these two girls meet and become...well, magical girls, but it's revealed that met at a festival when they were kids. I believe one had brown hair, while the other had blue hair, but I don't know and I could be wrong about both of their hair colors.

I will do my best to find the anime if you have any other details please tell me!

I do have a few questions if you could remember

was it a newer anime?

was there any other magical girls?

How they became magical girls?

Anything you can think of reply or pm me!

Edited by Guest

I'm looking for an anime that's similar to rurouni kenshin. I've seen hakouki but is there anymore like it?

I can actually give you a suggestion for that. Try Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto. It's more like Samruai X what with it's violence, but it's also similar and yet different from it that it will find kind of like it, but stand out on it's own.

I can actually give you a suggestion for that. Try Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto. It's more like Samruai X what with it's violence, but it's also similar and yet different from it that it will find kind of like it, but stand out on it's own.

Great! I just saw the first episode and it is somewhat similar. Thank you!

Edited by Guest

Thank you for doing this, always trying to find another good one to watch! Here's myanimelist for what I've seen already if you have any suggestions based on those.

I'd like to find another action one similar to Attack on Titan or Tokyo Ghoul in terms of seriousness (not a comedy one, not extremely hopeful/happy), but also something similar to Hunter x Hunter which was my favorite show so far!

Great! I just saw the first episode and it is somewhat similar. Thank you!

I'm glad your request was answered!

Thank you for doing this, always trying to find another good one to watch! Here's myanimelist for what I've seen already if you have any suggestions based on those.

I'd like to find another action one similar to Attack on Titan or Tokyo Ghoul in terms of seriousness (not a comedy one, not extremely hopeful/happy), but also something similar to Hunter x Hunter which was my favorite show so far!

Ok I have come up with these anime:

Alderamin on the Sky

Chaos Child

Divine Gate

Guilty crown

Legend of legendary heros

Lord Marksman and Vandis

Seven deadly sins

Saga of Tonya the Evil

Most of these have the serious part your looking for and others are recommendations off your list but are more serious then most anime...

• Like 1

Hi!

I like any anime of any genre with romance. I dislike harem though.

I hope you can help me look for anime like this. With the amount of different titles out there, it's surprisingly difficult and time consuming to find some that fits this description.

Here is a list of some that I like.

-Gundam Seed

-Sankarea

-Mirai nikki

-Btoom

-Steins gate

-Re:Zero

-Btoom

-Maoyu Maou Yusha

Thank you in advance. :)

Hi!

I like any anime of any genre with romance. I dislike harem though.

I hope you can help me look for anime like this. With the amount of different titles out there, it's surprisingly difficult and time consuming to find some that fits this description.

Here is a list of some that I like.

-Gundam Seed

-Sankarea

-Mirai nikki

-Btoom

-Steins gate

-Re:Zero

-Btoom

-Maoyu Maou Yusha

Thank you in advance. :)

This was a tad difficult but I meet every challenge head on this is what I came up with!

Akashic Records of Bastard Magical Instructor

Less serious but has its moments the mc is lazy but uses it to hide how much he cares the romance lacks but at the end it shows not the best recommendation but I am going alphabetically..

First Love Monster

HAHAHA this was a really umm interesting one I can't say much but there is definitely romance.... ye ye... I think its romance

Fuuka

Drama and Romance its pretty realistic but who doesn't love a love triangle?

Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash

I am gonna recommend this amap but there is romance not as much as I want but the story makes up for it!

Masamune-kuns Revenge

Revenge Romance lol he totally fell for her..

Plastic memorys

Uhhh tears oh the tears

Riddle Story of Devil

Hidden Romance with assasins why not?

Snow White with the Red Hair

Oh this fits lots o' romance

SAO

YES IT STILL FITS 48 Ep ENOY

The Sacred Blacksmith

I forget most but the romance isn't oosing but there is some

The Future Diary

Romance or Insanity?

Yuri on ice

LOL

Zero the hero

Love Hate Relationship

You made me realize I need to watch more romance without harem.... WAIT what about reverse harem?

This was a tad difficult but I meet every challenge head on this is what I came up with!

Akashic Records of Bastard Magical Instructor

Less serious but has its moments the mc is lazy but uses it to hide how much he cares the romance lacks but at the end it shows not the best recommendation but I am going alphabetically..

First Love Monster

HAHAHA this was a really umm interesting one I can't say much but there is definitely romance.... ye ye... I think its romance

Fuuka

Drama and Romance its pretty realistic but who doesn't love a love triangle?

Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash

I am gonna recommend this amap but there is romance not as much as I want but the story makes up for it!

Masamune-kuns Revenge

Revenge Romance lol he totally fell for her..

Plastic memorys

Uhhh tears oh the tears

Riddle Story of Devil

Hidden Romance with assasins why not?

Snow White with the Red Hair

Oh this fits lots o' romance

SAO

YES IT STILL FITS 48 Ep ENOY

The Sacred Blacksmith

I forget most but the romance isn't oosing but there is some

The Future Diary

Romance or Insanity?

Yuri on ice

LOL

Zero the hero

Love Hate Relationship

You made me realize I need to watch more romance without harem.... WAIT what about reverse harem?

Thank you! I've been struggling to find more anime like these. I'll take note of these titles.

I've already watched Grimgar, Future Diary and SAO. Future Diary, or Mirai Nikki, made it to the list of anime I loved if you check my earlier post. It's definitely both romance and insanity. I love it! I really like Grimgar, and I'm waiting for a continuation of the story, guess I forgot to add it to the list. SAO, well it does fit the description up until they were able to escape that death trap of a game. When they escaped, romance suddenly became really slow, and then it became something similar to a harem. It's still awesome though but I wouldn't give it 5/5 points. Hahaha.

I haven't tried watching a reverse harem yet. Maybe you could recommend a really good one? You made me curious about whether I'd like it or not. Haha.

Edited by Guest

Thank you! I've been struggling to find more anime like these. I'll take note of these titles.

I've already watched Grimgar, Future Diary and SAO. Future Diary, or Mirai Nikki, made it to the list of anime I loved if you check my earlier post. It's definitely both romance and insanity. I love it! I really like Grimgar, and I'm waiting for a continuation of the story, guess I forgot to add it to the list. SAO, well it does fit the description up until they were able to escape that death trap of a game. When they escaped, romance suddenly became really slow, and then it became something similar to a harem. It's still awesome though but I wouldn't give it 5/5 points. Hahaha.

I haven't tried watching a reverse harem yet. Maybe you could recommend a really good one? You made me curious about whether I'd like it or not. Haha.

A reverse harem I really enjoyed was Kiss him not me its funny and has romance! Brothers conflict is another.

hello :)

i'm looking for short shounen series, something similar to assassination classroom or boku no hero acadamia. nothing too long running, something with good comedy and action.

Sky wizard academy 12 Ep. It is pretty funny with good action scenes

Seven deadly sins 24 Ep. + the quarter season its funny and the action is Great! highly recommend!

One punch man 12 Ep. Vary funny moments with epic battle scenes

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

Hello, please help me find out what anime this chan is.

[ATTACH=full]32830[/ATTACH]

source:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EbX7JdcHa0

0:52

If this character does belong to an anime it is one of these:

[spoiler=Titles][ Durarara!!, Guilty Crown, Mawaru Penguindrum, Le Portrait de Petit Cossette, Eden of the East, Hyouka, Sankarea, Deadman Wonderland, Shingeki no Kyojin, Vampire Knight Guilty, Nekomonogatari, High School DxD, Mirai Nikki, Fate/Zero, Another, Rosario to Vampire, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Ef - a tale of melodies, Zetsuen no Tempest, Inu x Boku SS, Maoyuu Maou Yuusha, Nisemonogatari ]

All these titles are the anime used to make the video it got late so I am going to bed I will continue my search tomorrow...

Alderamin on the Sky

Chaos Child

Divine Gate

Guilty crown

Lord Marksman and Vandis

Seven deadly sins

Saga of Tonya the Evil

Most of these have the serious part your looking for and others are recommendations off your list but are more serious then most anime...

Thank you for all the recommendations! I've added all these to my list, which one do you recommend I start first?

Thank you for all the recommendations! I've added all these to my list, which one do you recommend I start first?

I personally think Alderman on the sky to be watched first... ;)

• Like 1

Hi all,

I'm an avid anime fan. Recently I told a friend of mine about my hobby of watching anime, and he was intrigued. He tasked to send him a link to one episode to watch... He's not one who would usually be interested in any animation, but I had mentioned the characteristics that keep me drawn to anime. I am hoping that someone could help me find an anime 1st episode that would be the best possible chance of setting the anime hook.

Here are the things that I mentioned that have sparked his curiosity. I know that there are tons of anime that reflect these, but I'm looking for something special.

1. Respectful of people / elders

2. Working hard to achieve a difficult goal

3. Good hearted character

4. Hard to stop watching

5. Sports related could help

Now that I wrote that list, it seems silly :-), but hopefully there will be some good ideas. Here are a couple that I thought of.

- Haikyuu! (leaning towards this right now)

- Mahouka No Rettousei (the 1st episode brother/sister relationship is probably too over the top for him)

Thanks!

• Like 1

Hi all,

I'm an avid anime fan. Recently I told a friend of mine about my hobby of watching anime, and he was intrigued. He tasked to send him a link to one episode to watch... He's not one who would usually be interested in any animation, but I had mentioned the characteristics that keep me drawn to anime. I am hoping that someone could help me find an anime 1st episode that would be the best possible chance of setting the anime hook.

Here are the things that I mentioned that have sparked his curiosity. I know that there are tons of anime that reflect these, but I'm looking for something special.

1. Respectful of people / elders

2. Working hard to achieve a difficult goal

3. Good hearted character

4. Hard to stop watching

5. Sports related could help

Now that I wrote that list, it seems silly :-), but hopefully there will be some good ideas. Here are a couple that I thought of.

- Haikyuu! (leaning towards this right now)

- Mahouka No Rettousei (the 1st episode brother/sister relationship is probably too over the top for him)

Thanks!

Now I have tried to get my friends into the anime I watch but I did it completely wrong I showed them my favorite anime instead ones that they might like you sir thought of that good to you sir.. As for the recommendations these are what I came up with:

Assassination classroom: I don't recommend this as the first because it is more of a 2nd or 3rd option to keep interest...

K- K-project: Is respectful or the most part and they work hard has good hearted characters.... mostly not sports tho....

No game no life: Chess and other games are technically sports!! check check check check kinda check fits all descriptions to me....

Food Wars: The sport of cooking FITZZZZ its ok in terms of everything except sports..

Honestly tho I think it will be difficult tho your friend needs to watch 2 or 3 probably more episodes because theres no one good anime to get someone hooked because the chances of finding that right anime to keep you watching isn't coming right away and if it does you are lucky most people here learned you should watch anime you don't like entirely... Just my opinion..

Maybe Haikyuu! just because I think its a good fit... Show him that and then recommend titles after that because there are not as many sport anime out there.. Anyway you choose!

Thank you for the recommendations. I've only watched no game no life, but it's been so long ago that I don't remember it well. I will watch each of them fresh to see if it'll click. I agree that it really takes 2 or 3 episodes, but I'm not sure I'll get him that long. He's a pretty fast paced person, so maybe nothing will click, but at best I'd like for him to have a positive experience.

I had considered also Shokugeki no Souma, but I recalled some of the opening food experiences to maybe be a bit too 'climactic'. Maybe I'll give that one a fresh look too.

Thanks again!

If this character does belong to an anime it is one of these:

[spoiler=Titles][ Durarara!!, Guilty Crown, Mawaru Penguindrum, Le Portrait de Petit Cossette, Eden of the East, Hyouka, Sankarea, Deadman Wonderland, Shingeki no Kyojin, Vampire Knight Guilty, Nekomonogatari, High School DxD, Mirai Nikki, Fate/Zero, Another, Rosario to Vampire, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Ef - a tale of melodies, Zetsuen no Tempest, Inu x Boku SS, Maoyuu Maou Yuusha, Nisemonogatari ]

All these titles are the anime used to make the video it got late so I am going to bed I will continue my search tomorrow...

In fact, this list is much larger, and not all the anime are listed here, so I decided to ask here. I need to know specifically from what she anime

I'm glad your request was answered!

Alderamin on the Sky

Chaos Child

Divine Gate

Guilty crown

Lord Marksman and Vandis

Seven deadly sins

Saga of Tonya the Evil

Might I also add T

Tales of Zestria the X

Orphan

Air Gear

K-Project

The Ambition of Oda Nobuna

for starters

In fact, this list is much larger, and not all the anime are listed here, so I decided to ask here. I need to know specifically from what she anime

I am sorry I am still looking through the series but those titles were posted with the video as the titles used but I am still searching for the picture...

http://akross.ru/index.cgi?act=video;id=3892;l=e

This link will bring you to the site the video was posted to and with the information around it like the titles of anime...

I will let you know if I get any closer to finding out what anime it is from!

I am sorry I am still looking through the series but those titles were posted with the video as the titles used but I am still searching for the picture...

http://akross.ru/index.cgi?act=video;id=3892;l=e

This link will bring you to the site the video was posted to and with the information around it like the titles of anime...

I will let you know if I get any closer to finding out what anime it is from!

Thanks for your efforts, I already found. This is Anastasia Nasuhara from Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne!